BreezEsmokes Holiday Sale & Scavenger Hunt VGO-801 Sampler GiveAway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

butterbean03

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Central Texas USA
Here's your chance to win a Sampler VGO-801 in the BreezEsmokes Scavenger Hunt. The Sampler comes with a battery, atomizer, charger, cord and an empty cartridge. It got a great review in the e-cig reviews here on the forum by DonDaBoomVape.

Photo below.

Rules, requirements and approximate time will be announces in a while here on this thread. It goes fast and past players have had a blast playing. So be watching for the time and be there.

All Starter Kits have been reduced more for the Holiday Season along with a lot of other items. Too many to list here.

The juice Caddy (exclusive to BreezEsmokes) and atomizers make great Stocking Stuffers.

The "Clearance Section" on the site has a lot of great deals like 510's and juices.

We are now listed in the ECF Suppliers Area on the front page about fifth from the bottom so you can keep up with sales and stock updates.

So be watching for the time listed here of the contest and be there.

Don

801-VGOw.jpg

Last edited:

butterbean03

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Central Texas USA
Hey guys! You ready for a VGO-801 Scavenger Hunt Giveaway?

You can not win if you are a supplier or a manufacturer or have another supplier's signature on your post. Sorry! ALSO,YOU CAN ONLY POST 3 TIMES.

Everybody had fun last time and we will do it again today (Saturday) around 6:15pm Central time.

I will ask 3 or 4 questions from the BreezEsmokes web site and you have to go find the answers. All I need is a single answer for each question. Be the correct post at the designated post and win. If you are wrong, the next correct post will win. The post numbers are in the upper right corner of the post. I will tell you what post you need to be right before the contest starts.

It is in your best interest not to give the correct answer and help others until you get close to the designated post. It's OK to post wrong answers.

Above is a photo of the prize.

See you there!

Don

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread