New Reo sub standard battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kusa

Aug 9, 2012
Cleveland
Got my new reo last week and failed to order the batts till the next day. I saw I would have to wait over the weekend till the batteries came (aw 18650) So after I got it I was in a hurry to try it so found a brick and mortar store with some 18650 flat top batteries and bought one, charged it and was not impressed. I had vapor but no taste I metered my atty at 1.7 so I thought maybe it was a sub par atty because 3.7 is 3.7 right? I was very wrong. All weekend I was getting bummed with a crappy vape and going back to my vmax for a fix. Today stalking the mailman which said I single handed keep the post office in business with all my junk I order. I opened the new aw imr's and charged them and whoa! This is what Im talking about flavor and throat hit and plumes of vapor
I never thought these batteries would change the vape so much. Im really happy now and have a reomizer on the way and new cisco atties the reo is now the perfect vape for me. Oh and the button tops make all the difference too

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread