Broken Record - Great customer service!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

champions

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
Midwest
I'm sure as a customer I'm a real pain. It seems I am always pm'ing or emailing about something. David never gets upset with me (even when I ask for comapny secrets - lol) or ignores my messages. I had made a mistake with a black friday order and David corrected it for me immediately. I then placed another Black friday order and wanted to combine the shipping but didn't ask because I didn't want to be a bigger pest than I already was. Few hours later I got the shipping emails and both orders had the same tracking number.

Thanks! Now I only need to stalk the mailman once. I wouldn't have thought they would have caught that, but they did. What an amazing place to deal with.

Can't get enough of the Wyatt Earp and the Pure Cig!! And Cream Soda is growing on me like nobody's business. Keep up the great work. I have turned many people onto e-cigs and you are the only juice supplier I tell them about. Once they find you they don't bother looking for juice anywhere else. No matter what flavor it is that someone requests I have yet to not be able to find it on your site!

Heartbskts

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2010
Ohio
Thanks! Now I only need to stalk the mailman once. I wouldn't have thought they would have caught that, but they did. What an amazing place to deal with.
Ohhh no- this will be an on-going thing every time you order, I promise. I will really be stalking mine more than usual now because it's getting pretty cold here in Ohio and I'm afraid of leaving the juice out in the mailbox for too long because they could freeze and damage the liquids, least I think so anyways

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Ohhh no- this will be an on-going thing every time you order, I promise. I will really be stalking mine more than usual now because it's getting pretty cold here in Ohio and I'm afraid of leaving the juice out in the mailbox for too long because they could freeze and damage the liquids, least I think so anyways

Won't freeze the pg until about -74 degrees farenheit. That is pretty darn cold. But if its been in your mailbox and it is cold, I would let it warm up to room temp before opening--just to be on the safe side.:)
wv

Denrock316

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Ohio, USA
That's interesting to know, I had no idea the freezing point of PG was so low. I wonder what the freezing point is for VG?

Update - According to what I found on wikipedia the freezing point of VG is about -36F when mixed at 60-70% with water. So I'm guessing that with little to no water it should be even lower.

Last edited:

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
The average freezer is around -18 F. But this is for pg/vg with nic only. Once mixed with flavors it should never be frozen. I know FSUSA does not add water or alcohol but some vendors do and I'm not sure of the flavors themselves. I found this info in the ECF library along with a lot of other interesting stuff.
:)
wv

champions

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
Midwest
I'm sure as a customer I'm a real pain. It seems I am always pm'ing or emailing about something. David never gets upset with me (even when I ask for comapny secrets - lol) or ignores my messages. I had made a mistake with a black friday order and David corrected it for me immediately. I then placed another Black friday order and wanted to combine the shipping but didn't ask because I didn't want to be a bigger pest than I already was. Few hours later I got the shipping emails and both orders had the same tracking number.

Can't get enough of the Wyatt Earp and the Pure Cig!! And Cream Soda is growing on me like nobody's business. Keep up the great work. I have turned many people onto e-cigs and you are the only juice supplier I tell them about. Once they find you they don't bother looking for juice anywhere else. No matter what flavor it is that someone requests I have yet to not be able to find it on your site!

...... And as if that wasn't enough. My order shows up with a refund for the extra shipping!!!!!! :) Wasn't expecting that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread