Status
Not open for further replies.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Brownies is yummy like the real thing - a rich, dark, gooey chocolate fresh out of the oven...but it's just not doing anything for me, and I have 5 ounces of it. Without going too DIY, can anyone think of what I can add to it, to make it more like a milk chocolate candy bar (Hersheys) or Oreos? Bavarian Cream? Vanilla Custard? Ultimate Vanilla? Also, if what I add could help save my cartos, it would be a big plus.

I was craving brownies at the time I ordered it, but not so much now. I'm a chocolate freak, but I guess not for the dark kind...haha, I guess I should've eaten one first.

Last edited:

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Thank you, TV Lana - you're a fricking genius!

The more I thought about this, the more I started jonesing for Oreos. I did the online chat with Lana on Friday and told her I wanted to turn my 5 ounces of Brownies into Oreos, and she came up with a formula. Took a little drive over there, and BAM! White creme filling eliquid! Aaahhh...hits the spot! Rich, dark chocolate cookie with the white stuff!

Like I told skeptical Geoff, this probably wouldn't do it for you if you're one of those people that split the cookie in half and eat the filling first, but I'm in Oreo heaven right about now. So happy with this one!

Thanks, TV! Best reason EVER to live in San Francisco!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread