more of the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

wllmc

Moved On
Oct 29, 2013
colorado springs co
when i first started mixing I was dumping piles of everything i could think of and mixing it up. then i started doing single flavors and trying to hone in on what i like. got a few regulars i like but now I feel like I have a version of writers block and its all more of the same. I break out the tackle box, open it up and stare at it for 30 mins the grab the same ol same ol . anyone care to chime in and throw some ideas around. Im not looking for anything in particular or even an exact recipe. just some ideas on what you might try with this.

TFA flavors

apple candy
bavarian cream
cappuccino
cotton candy
coffee
dark double chocolate
dulce de leche
graham cracker
koolada
marshmallow
malted milk
milk chocolate
mint candy
sweetener
sweet cream
sweet and tart
smooth
sour 20%
vanilla cupcake
vanilla swirl
vanilla bean ice cream

Capellas flavors

cappuccino
chocolate fudge brownie
cinnamon coffee cake
double chocolate
egg nog
hot chocolate
orange creamsicle
rootbeer
strawberry
simply vanilla
vanilla custard

wllmc

Moved On
Oct 29, 2013
colorado springs co
was reading around and decided to try a vanilla mint. 10% mint candy. (holy cow smells strong ) and 5% vanilla bean ice cream . next time will tone it down on the mint probably. didnt smell that strong in the bottle but once it was all mixed up smelled real strong but good . can still smell a little vanilla in there. now time to wait

wllmc

Moved On
Oct 29, 2013
colorado springs co
lol. im a chocolate and vanilla nut as my list shows. and again vanilla mint lol. but the mint is really "mixing it up " for me. havent used it yet. probably way to much . i like to live on the edge tho. i know most start low and add flavor if need but for me i vape at 6mg so if i add to that ill be at zero in to time , and i like real powerful flavoring anyways usually. already thinking if its to much ill just add some other vanilla i have mixed up and either make it better or ruin it lol

HeadInClouds

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2013
anyone care to chime in and throw some ideas around. Im not looking for anything in particular or even an exact recipe. just some ideas on what you might try with this.

strawberry malt (malted milk, sweet cream, something vanilla or vanilla bean ice cream, strawberry)

a Terry's chocolate orange candy - you know the foil wrapped choc oranges (choc, orange creamsicle, sweetener, maybe cream)

choc-peppermint cappuccino - I vape some version of this regularly, 'cause I'm a coffee fiend

chocolate-covered strawberries

egg nog latte (your favorite cappuccino recipe, extra sweet cream, touch of egg nog, sweetener)

rootbeer float (rootbeer, vanilla bean ice cream or sweet cream, Koolada or a teeny touch of mint candy if it tastes 'flat')

orange, vanilla, mint candy...an orange tic-tac sort of thing

You might play with malted milk, graham cracker, dulce de leche, with cotton candy to sweeten and/or sweet cream to smooth it out - for something tasty but different

Mexican hot chocolate (hot choc, cinnamon coffee cake, touch of orange creamsicle)

You list "sweet and tart" - is that sweet-tarts candy flavor or Lorann Tart and Sour?

If you already have single-flavor juices made, you could just drip combinations into your tank to try, instead of making a new batch. That way you can use up some of those bottles you probably already have.

wllmc

Moved On
Oct 29, 2013
colorado springs co
rootbeer float (rootbeer, vanilla bean ice cream or sweet cream, Koolada or a teeny touch of mint candy if it tastes 'flat')

You list "sweet and tart" - is that sweet-tarts candy flavor or Lorann Tart and Sour?
that a good idea with the rootbeer float. going to try that. i usually do pretty good with it but i can see how that might help now that ive tried the flavor . my original mix i posted was super minty. i still liked it . if you like the green part in the andes mints thats it. i vaped that and because messing with the kayfun isnt always fun and more of a pain in .... fun i refiled later in the day with vanilla custard which is my go to ADV . about half way through the tank the minty ness kinda went away but it mixed really good with the VC ....... its sweet tarts. pretty good. thx guys. thx head in the clouds.

wllmc

Moved On
Oct 29, 2013
colorado springs co
i havent tried the clear , you should post how you like it when you try it. it is one of my favorites tho. i like the vanilla swirl with the other things , for me its not so good on its own. dont remember why really now lol. I still need to start taking better notes. usually good with mental notes but after so many mixes and barley adjusting things i dont remember what was good or what was better . but I do use it alot

wllmc

Moved On
Oct 29, 2013
colorado springs co
just found this recipe. .................Whoppers...... (malted milk-ball candy - took 4 tries to get it close to right) Mixed at 3ml 1 drop FA Malted Milk (VERY strong) 1 drop Capella Cotton Candy (used as sweetener- can be substituted) 2 drops Capella Vanilla Custard 5 drops Capella Double Chocolate............. going to try it today looks like they use it at about 1% if im figuring it right . looks about 10% flavoring . i was using it at 3 but my other % were alot higher. going to try it just like this recipe has it . ill let you know later how it is. its not milk shakes but a start. ive been wanting a good chocolate milk shake also. thats what i was going for in that other recipe i posted. thinking some marshmallow then change the vanilla swirl for caps vanilla custard and keep the TFA double dark because i like it better than the cappellas version.
Any suggestions on flavor% on malt? Id love to try and get some milkshakes going, I tried it as a solo flavor at 5%, and it just tasted like dust to me... lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread