The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Bruce please help....

Discussion in 'Clouds of Vapor' started by MrKrinkle, Dec 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. MrKrinkle

MrKrinkle Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2009
    San Diego, CA
    I have terrible news my ODY was delivered to the wrong person.... I have been going in and calling the post office daily they are being no help at all.... My ODY was delivered to somebody on Wednesday but that someone wasnt me if there is anything you can do to help I would greatly appreciate it TRACKING NUMBER is 9101010521297075838562 which shows it was delivered at 9am on 12/28 and this is not true I do not have my ODY.... please please help this was the only thing I actually wanted for Christmas and the postman stole it from me or gave it away to someone who has no idea what it is...

2. Bigbuyer

Bigbuyer Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 5, 2009
    Florida, USA
    Wow!
    Please pm me. I hope I can help find it for you!

3. MrKrinkle

Feb 13, 2009
    San Diego, CA
    Thanks Bruce PM sent I appreciate any help so bummed all I wanted for Christmas this year was my ODY and the mailman wrecked it for me....

4. MrKrinkle

Feb 13, 2009
    San Diego, CA
    Another day without ODY and the run around from my local post office has pushed me to get angry and take the issue to the top dogs and postal inspector level to the point where some folks at my post office may be looking for a new job in the New Year.... but because of the holiday I wont know any more details until the 3rd of January the wait for my ODY continues...

5. aka_Queenie

aka_Queenie Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 19, 2011
    Fresno, CA
    My sympathies. That is just plain wrong. Did you visit your neighbors to see if they had it but hadn't had time to give it back to the carrier?

6. MrKrinkle

Feb 13, 2009
    San Diego, CA
    I have done everything I can legally but am so tempted to start knocking on every door in my neighborhood like I was trick or treating for my ODY...

7. aka_Queenie

Oct 19, 2011
    Fresno, CA
    ha! Here's hoping they did return it but the PO is so screwed up they haven't redelivered it yet.

8. Bigbuyer

Sep 5, 2009
    Florida, USA
    Post Office is still closed today...:(

9. MrKrinkle

Feb 13, 2009
    San Diego, CA
    My ODY is still lost by USPS and my local post office has done absolutely nothing to correct the matter except argue with me and give me attitude... I have since involved the postal inspector to the matter but wont have any more info until the 4th 5pm EST as I guess they need 2 business days from when the claim was filed and Monday was a holiday for them.... Im so bummed this was all I wanted for Christmas and now Im being punished for something but I thought I was a good boy this year...

10. aka_Queenie

Oct 19, 2011
    Fresno, CA
    I bought 2, do you want me to loan you one? I have 3 GGTS so thought 2 Odys would be good. PM me your addy if you want to borrow it and I'll send it tomorrow.

11. MrKrinkle

Feb 13, 2009
    San Diego, CA
    Thats very nice of you but I cant accept the offer because if anything were to happen to it or they lost yours in the mail also I would feel even worse than I do now..... but thank you that is very kind of you.... I do still have my iAtty1 so its not like Im dead in the water I just want the ODY I paid for and waited so long for... I am also a XC-116 modified ceramic guy so that poses an issue as well and wouldn't be right of me to modify your ODY.... but again thank you for the offer that is very kind of you and very appreciated...

12. aka_Queenie

Oct 19, 2011
    Fresno, CA
    Ok, but feel free to change your mind. It's an awesome little piece of work.

it's so awesome I'm getting mine gold plated to match 070 once the Christmas bills are paid and we get back from Vegas next month. LOL That is if I don't do any gambling...

13. Bigbuyer

Sep 5, 2009
    Florida, USA
    Called the post office today. No good answer. Hope it turns up. Might have to put in a claim.

14. RippleInStillWater

RippleInStillWater Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2010
    Land Of Corruption
  15. MrKrinkle

Feb 13, 2009
    San Diego, CA
    Well so far no luck... It has been a week to the day my ODY was delivered but not to me... I followed up with the Postal Inspector today as instructed only to be told the system is down and to call back tomorrow... I am so frustrated at this point I fear its a lost cause...

16. RippleInStillWater

Jun 18, 2010
    Land Of Corruption
    There hasn't been one post to 'like' in this thread, I'm so sorry, dude........:evil::evil::evil:

17. 10mmshooter

10mmshooter Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 11, 2011
    WA
    Sorry about this. I can't imagine how you feel. It sure is a reminder that this stuff does happen.

18. Lady M

Lady M Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 19, 2011
    Oregon
    ANother one bites the dust Personal opion the USPS needs some drastic changes in Dec Big Daddy Vapor sent me an Order of Cartos. Same thing Its delivered were no body knows BDV made it right with me thank you BDV to this day know one has a clue were this pkg is. Your ODY now were talking some money.

19. Bigbuyer

Sep 5, 2009
    Florida, USA
    So far no luck, both of us have put in traces. So, who knows, if we can get them from both ends, the shipper and recipient, maybe it can still turn up.
    "Squeeky wheels get the grease"

20. RippleInStillWater

Jun 18, 2010
    Land Of Corruption
    Are there other vapers on the block? Any recent voluminous clouds being released from a local's auto? Any clues at all or are the neighbors scum????:evil::evil::evil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.