Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Durham, North Carolina, United States
So I've been looking for one yummy bakery-ish eliquid for while now. I've never been a fan of any i've tried, but deep down inside I knew it would like to keep just ONE in my rotation for when I know I've already had too much dessert in a day. I'd DESPERATELY hoped that AVE's Boba's Bounty would be it with its graham cracker flavor.. but alas... I was unfortunately one of those who didn't quite enjoy it :(

In any case, I read on a thread that someone from ecf's gone out and started his own little ejuice store called Bryce's Vanilla Creme (check them out here: https://www.facebook.com/messages/463886740399719), and initial reviews have been excellent. Pricing is SOLID: 15ml for $7.99, 30ml for $14.99 and 50ml for $23.99, and comes with flat rate $3 shipping. Seeing how there was a $5 off (STILL ON NOW!!!), I decided to drop them a message on Facebook, got a response in 28mins, paid em at 10:40pm, and got a confirmation for shipment saturday morning. Just got it a hour ago I picked it up from my mail. So far, it's been bloody awesome. Excellent response time, quick shipping. that's it right?

nope.

Opened up my little parcel and guess what? Those kind folks popped in an extra 6ml (i think!) 6mg for free!!! That's ON TOP of my $5 discount. So thats $12.99 for 36ml INCLUDING shipping. mind = blown. They def made me a VERY very happy customer.

But ok srsly, no amount of good customer service can save an eliquid that tastes like horse pee. so I was bloody anxious to try it out. I've been reading about how some people absolutely love it fresh from the bottle, and some prefer to let it steep a week. Being the perfectionist + how much i've longed for this and want it absolutely perfect, i popped the folks at BVC a message to ask for their recommendation. 2 mins later i got a reply "Try it fresh and if the nutmeg/cin is too strong let it steep and blend for a bit. I vape it fresh no problem though !"

Still impressing me.

Now the best part: the ejuice. Tried them on a kayfun lite plus and a evod, both microcoil and 9.5 watts.

Oh. My. God.... that thing is ****ing delicious. I'm not even kidding. it's ****ing delicious.

let me start by saying I'm not a fan of dessert flavors that are too creamy or "thick" if you know what i mean. This juice was bloody perfect. It had a nice, smooth, rich vanilla flavor with that perfect tinge of cream. You could just TASTE it, but it doesnt fog up your smell. the vanilla is just absolutely fragrant and aromatic... oh gosh.... ALL that, even on a clearo like an evod. and i hate spice notes in my eliquids, but damn the folks at BVC got it perfect. that little little bit of nutmeg/cin just lifts the whole flavor. i think it'll only get ever more perfect as the cin fades away more into the background, although at that point i'm prolly just gonna .... in my pants each time i vape in.

in short, I cannot stop raving about this. it is ****ing delicious, the price is GOOD, the customer service is impressive, and the juice....the juice.... it's as though the elves sent Frodo back to middle earth just to deliver this juice even if Frodo was gonna die.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread