Tiramisu or Creme Brulee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lavaca5

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hey, Folks. I'm in the mood for dessert. I've got it narrowed down (kind of) to the creme brulee from Want2Vape and the tiramisu from Velvet Vapors. I've read lots of good things about both vendors generally and about W2V's creme brulee specifically, but nothing about VV's or anyone else's tiramisu. Has anybody tried that one? Who else has these flavors, who's do you like best?

BWB has been my mainstay, practically since I started vaping. I love all of their juices, but they're all very subtle. I'm looking for something with a bigger flavor, but not necessarily a lot of sweetness. I'm not opposed to that, it's just not the one and only thing I'm interested in. Guidance? Opinions?

Thanks.

SweetPuff

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
USA
W2V's creme brulee is very good, the aroma and flavor are spot on, but it's not sweet enough IMO to qualify as a dessert vape...maybe w/ a little added sweetener (which I haven't tried adding yet) it would be perfect. I love many of VV's flavors (caramel popcorn is my fav) but not too keen on her tiramisu, so I might try another one of the ones other posters have mentioned first. Let us know what you think when you decide :).

cigarbabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2010
Residing in Henniker, NH
vaperstv
I also adore Creme Brulee' and I bought some from want2vape hoping for a great replica in an ejuice however this one is so vague and blase' as to be tasteless. I really love their Belgian Breakfast but the Creme' Brulee' although it does smell oh so appetizing it has no discernible taste.
I'm not trying to diss w2v just stating what I got from that particular juice.
C.B.
:evil:

billherbst

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
Columbia, Missouri
www.billherbst.com
Both the Tiramisu formulations I have---in a Honeyville Vapor 3ml sampler and a DIY flavor concentrate from Perfumer's Apprentice---left me pretty much cold. The HV juice was OK, but nothing special, and the PA flavoring was, well, downright awful (to my palate). I tried a couple times but never could mix a juice with that concentrate that I liked at all. Yuk.

On the other hand, I find Want2Vape's Créme Brulee wonderful. Admittedly, it's not an in-your-face oh-my-god-sweet juice, so it may not meet the OP's criteria for "dessert," but I love the subtlety. Todd's description on the w2v site is "light and sophisticated," and I concur. Like Backwoods Brew Malty and Malty Toffee, w2v's Créme Brulee is fantastic as an addition to stronger tobacco juices. I mix it with BWB's Hunter's Blend at 3:1. Delicious!

Princessdee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
PA, USA
What does the Tiramisu taste like? Does it have a coffee taste? I'm thinking of ordering, but wouldn't want a coffee taste.

The PA flavoring (which is the one I love) is very strong coffee with light notes of creamy and sweet and a strong chocolate.

I haven't tried others.

So, yeah, lots of coffee in this one. Almost espresso-like.

Kurt

Quantum Vapyre
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
Philadelphia
The PA flavoring (which is the one I love) is very strong coffee with light notes of creamy and sweet and a strong chocolate.

I haven't tried others.

So, yeah, lots of coffee in this one. Almost espresso-like.

Just got some PA Tiramisu, and made a 5% VG juice. Very interesting. Smells MUCH stronger than it tastes. Strong coffee smell, but much sweeter and more chocolate in a juice. So far I really like it. I got a few coffee favors from Linda this time, and now my office smells like a Starbucks!

For vendor juices, I don't do many, but I had vaporgalaxy's tiramisu VG. Thick, sweet, really excellent! I went through that one fast! All their juices are VG and unthinned. Fantastic for dripping, needs a little thinning for a carto or E2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread