Building my own VV box mod - help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

I am new to the modding scene but I am attempting to build a VV Box mod from scratch, preferably without a kit.. I was trying to make one with 100+ watts, that is capable of sub ohming... I know VERY little about electronics but I am determined to learn how to build a kickass mod. I did the basic box mod in the altoids tin which was fun but I want to try more complicated.
I want an LED display with push buttons to adjust the voltage (not the twist thing)
I was looking at the Raptor 20A chip to start? That would give me the 120W I want but it has the twist potentiometer... I want 2 buttons instead.

Not sure if I'm making sense but I just need a place to start. My research has been all over the place. Also not looking to spend a lot of money, unless the design is flawless.

Help? :?::?:

Haha, I'm sure that would be a big help! However I don't really have the means to go back to school. :p When I said from scratch I didn't necessarily mean from scratch, I just meant without buying a DIY kit. I want most of this to be done by myself. Sorry for not being clear.
Best way to learn how to build a 100 watt PV from scratch is to spend 4 years at MIT.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread