RDA Builds eating juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

juggler86

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2015
Wisconsin
Simple fact is, the lower resistance you build, the more juice you'll consume. The lower the resistance, the more wicking ability and airflow you need.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nah. I vape between 1-2ohms and it eats juice likr no other. Its 50-70watts though. The only way to use less juice is go back to low wattage devices with ProTanks and Nautilus'

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
So what build can I put into my Rda that would be less of a juice hog? And does more airflow on your Rda make it so it eats juice more? I have a .3 ohm build on a mutilator right now 24 guage 7 wraps so yeah thanks guys!

To use less juice you use a build that runs less watts.

If you go from 24 gauge 0.3 ohm to 28 gauge 1 ohm, you will run much lower wattage

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
Nah. I vape between 1-2ohms and it eats juice likr no other. Its 50-70watts though. The only way to use less juice is go back to low wattage devices with ProTanks and Nautilus'

Well, yes, I should have said the higher the wattage, the more juice you will consume. I was speaking from my own perspective, with mechanical mods. I don't use regulated devices, only mechanicals.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Libbydude

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2012
Idaho
Something to keep in mind is that great flavor and a cloudy room have a price. When I switched over to dripping it was pretty obvious where my juice was disappearing to. Generally wafting around between me and the tv. Two months ago I was using 4ml a day through a kayfun. Now I put 3 thru the kayfun and 3 thru the rda everyday. I use a reg device so my usage is the same with .5 or 1 ohm duals. If I think I might run out of juice by payday I just shelve the dripper until I get the vape mail. I've tried switching to a single during times of crisis but just seems like a tease.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread