built my first micro coil tonight....

Status
Not open for further replies.

rus06

Oct 23, 2013
neosho
I've been stuck at my house the past couple days do to snow I'm glad I decided to visit the vape shop last min for some kanthal and juice. Anyways I decided to try out micro coils and cotton and all I can say is wow. I used a small nail put 7 wraps of 28 gauge kanthal around it did this twice, put them in my igo w to test it out. It was beautiful started glowing in the center and went to the edges (fyi I metered it before firing it was .5). definitely gonna be my prefered build. Way better than my 3 to 4 wraps on ekowool and the clouds it's producing is amazing. Nice to know I don't need to dip lower and lower to get that kind of vape. (i know I don't post on here much I lurk but I know my batteries and I know ohms law I stay safe thanks to all the knowledge you've all shared). Anyways just wanted to brag some about my build since my wife could care less lol she thanks I'm nuts and prefers her cartos lol

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
I've been stuck at my house the past couple days do to snow I'm glad I decided to visit the vape shop last min for some kanthal and juice. Anyways I decided to try out micro coils and cotton and all I can say is wow. I used a small nail put 7 wraps of 28 gauge kanthal around it did this twice, put them in my igo w to test it out. It was beautiful started glowing in the center and went to the edges (fyi I metered it before firing it was .5). definitely gonna be my prefered build. Way better than my 3 to 4 wraps on ekowool and the clouds it's producing is amazing. Nice to know I don't need to dip lower and lower to get that kind of vape. (i know I don't post on here much I lurk but I know my batteries and I know ohms law I stay safe thanks to all the knowledge you've all shared). Anyways just wanted to brag some about my build since my wife could care less lol she thanks I'm nuts and prefers her cartos lol

I know how you feel. My wife could care less too :)

If it wasn't for ECF I'd have literally no one to talk vape with :)

Great job :)

Here's my latest micro coil:
gavyzehu.jpg

rus06

Oct 23, 2013
neosho
Heya Rus. We love da pics!!!!!

And my wife could care less about the vaping as well. She does like that it smells nice though, and she laughed when I burned my thumb the other night....

Lol my wife loves vaping she just prefers making them pretty and matching then adding little "cute" charms to them lol but hey it works for her allowed us both to become ex smokers.

This is my first attempt at posting up pictures so forgive me if I screw it up lol

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1386528460916.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1386528460916.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 74
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread