Not open for further replies.

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
Hello, fellow aliens!

I know that some of you have ordered a liter of juice before, so I am looking for some help. I plan to order a liter within two or three weeks and I have never seen a place on avejuice.com for a bulk order. Is there one or do we simply put (10) 100ml bottles into our shopping basket and the site auto-discounts the price to $350.00?

Thanks in advance and remember................vape strong....all day long!

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
You slide me a support ticket (on our website) with your account user name or e-mail and I upgrade your account to see the section on the left side of the front page.

The Bulk ordering option has been streamlined and works as such:

Discounts on liter packages start from 1 Liter for 350.00USd and get further discounts on 3, 5 and 10 liter options (you'll see how it works when you get into that section). Orders are broken down into any variation of 10 x 100ml bottles (all 10 bottles can be different flavors and different strength or any mix in between) You will fill out an order comments section with your specifications.

Currently our bulk area is down for the donation sale (we have to make the discount site wide and... well the bulk options are already right at cost so a discount isn't going to happen, we love you all but we're not going broke. Hehe) It will return after the sale ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread