Not open for further replies.

jward015

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2012
Charlotte
Company name
Bull Box mods
Date of your initial complaint to the supplier.
11 July 2014​
How did you contact the supplier
Email​
Ticket number (if you were issued one)
-​
General nature of complaint
Shipping​
Briefly describe your problem or issue
Bull Box mods has great products! However I ordered a custom drip tip over a month ago on June 24 and this guy still hasn't shipped it. I contacted him and asked what was going on and he said he never rushes his work. I completely understand that, but why is he putting out five or six drip tips multiple times a week for people to buy before he fulfills his custom orders that customers have already paid for? I am all for waiting for a quality product, but it's been almost five weeks! I just think it's absolutely ridiculous that he is making products to sell before he makes products that have already been purchased. And also I think it's terrible that he lets people pay for priority three day shipping when they're going to have to wait a month :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Stonefather

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
bay area, california
www.bullboxmods.com
Jward,

I understand your frustration but this is one of the reasons that many of our American Jobs are being sent overseas, people do not like to wait for quality production. I will take the priority shipping thought into serious consideration. For our business plan to work, we have to have so many tips released each week, running a shop costs more than you could imagine. If I paid for a $35 drip tip, I would hope for the same amount of passion and time we put into our products. We can only work so quickly and I make sure work is NEVER rushed as this can lead to sub par products. You have my word that your order will be perfect as we accept nothing less. I personally have bleed and sacrificed for my business and will do more and go farther for my customers than most business would be willing to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread