Bummed

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrilg70

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2011
NC
So, I decided I am not going to DIY after realizing it is not that easy to make a great flavor and I have 3 favorite daily vapes from vendors. My last order was for 6mg so I have gone from 24mg, then 18, currently on 12 and when I am out will start on my 6-8mg then hopefully 0. I spent the some time today getting ready to put my DIY flavors, supplies, tanks, and some cartos up on the classifieds only to find out I need 300 posts. I understand why they had to do it but still bummed. It will be a long while before I hit 300 posts.

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
Yeah, unfortunately there were some not so nice people that ruined it for everyone there.

Sorry you didn't have any luck with DIY. It really isn't that difficult if you don't just believe the great descriptions some flavor vendors use for their flavors. Capella has very easy to use flavors and they are true to their names. Once you find the level of flavor you like it's easy and can be as simple as adding 10-20% flavoring to your nicotine and PG/VG. Capella does all the work for us by making the more complex flavors, like Boston Cream Pie, Chocolate Fudge Brownie, etc. The worse would be adding Sweet Strawberry to NY Cheesecake or something like that. I don't know what flavoring companies you started with but I haven't found any as easy to use and get a great flavor from as Capella.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Yeah, unfortunately there were some not so nice people that ruined it for everyone there.

Sorry you didn't have any luck with DIY. It really isn't that difficult if you don't just believe the great descriptions some flavor vendors use for their flavors. Capella has very easy to use flavors and they are true to their names. Once you find the level of flavor you like it's easy and can be as simple as adding 10-20% flavoring to your nicotine and PG/VG. Capella does all the work for us by making the more complex flavors, like Boston Cream Pie, Chocolate Fudge Brownie, etc. The worse would be adding Sweet Strawberry to NY Cheesecake or something like that. I don't know what flavoring companies you started with but I haven't found any as easy to use and get a great flavor from as Capella.

Hey sweet strawberry and cheesecake is one of my fav recipes lol . I can vape through 10ml a day of that stuff .

Making a great vendor quality juice really isnt that hard if your using great flavorings .

Taintedhalo

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2011
Kentucky
Don't get bummed. Its like cooking, at first your dishes are just edible but they get bettter as you learn more. Even after cooking for 26 yrs I still love to go out and eat cause dangit there are still some dishes I suck at making. ...DIY is like that we will get better with experience and learning more but there are still some places I will buy premade cause they are yummier than mine.

terrilg70

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2011
NC

I have Cappella's, FA, TPA. Actually the only one I was going to keep was the sweet strawberry and cheesecake as that was the only one I thought was good enough to vape. :)

terrilg70

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2011
NC
Don't get bummed. Its like cooking, at first your dishes are just edible but they get bettter as you learn more. Even after cooking for 26 yrs I still love to go out and eat cause dangit there are still some dishes I suck at making. ...DIY is like that we will get better with experience and learning more but there are still some places I will buy premade cause they are yummier than mine.

HAHA!!!! Well I can not cook either, my husband does all the cooking.:oops:

AzPlumber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Arizona
Easy to get frustrated I think we all have been there but rest assured your taste buds will change and you will tire of those three sooner or later. I have one commercial liquid that I have been using almost daily for five months. It has been my go to daily vape but lately it just isn't as good and I find myself looking for something else more often. I know the liquid hasn't changed and it is just my buds have changed. Glad I have my DIY to play around with flavors and have come up with a few that are all day contenders.

Taintedhalo

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2011
Kentucky
HAHA!!!! Well I can not cook either, my husband does all the cooking.:oops:

LOL Oh lordy I would starve then since I am single and the boys just now are starting to learn to cook. Actually I was just using that as an example. Hope you get your posts up soon. If its when I get my next check I might buy a few of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread