Not open for further replies.

SailCat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2009
Beaverton, OR
www.SailCat.com
I've always said that I've never gotten a tattoo because I can't even make up my mind what bumper sticker to put on my car let alone what permanent statement I want on my body for the rest of my life.

You may have made up my mind ... at least on the bumper sticker.

This really is a cool notion. I am (so) not a political kind of guy, but this (at least for the foreseeable future) is a political issue so I'd like to make a stronger statement and would certainly like to hear community opinions.

"E-cigs saved my life," perhaps?

Michael

Mr.Stick

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2010
Colorado
Lets see... "I vape and I vote", "Vaper on board", "What Would Jesus vape?", "Keep honking, I'm reloading... My PV", "Save the Whales". I'd want a Jesus fishy with a vape in its mouth, but lacking detail it would just look like a sideways fish-on-a-stick, and would make everyone viewing it either hungry or confused... How about "Everyone loves a quitter", with a recognizable PV graphic in there somewhere?

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
I would totally be up for the bumpersticker if it were a bumpermagnet instead. I just don't like stickers on my car. But this is a great idea. Actually anyone could probably make one on vistaprint.com and business cards too. They always have a bunch of free stuff, you just pay the small shipping charge.

pm2006

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
S.E. Michigan
Lets see... "I vape and I vote", "Vaper on board", "What Would Jesus Vape?", "Keep honking, I'm reloading... My PV", "Save the Whales". I'd want a Jesus fishy with a vape in its mouth, but lacking detail it would just look like a sideways fish-on-a-stick, and would make everyone viewing it either hungry or confused... How about "Everyone loves a quitter", with a recognizable PV graphic in there somewhere?

LOVE THESE. You are too funny. My fav is Keep honking . . . . :D

I would totally be up for the bumpersticker if it were a bumpermagnet instead. I just don't like stickers on my car. But this is a great idea. Actually anyone could probably make one on vistaprint.com and business cards too. They always have a bunch of free stuff, you just pay the small shipping charge.

I like that place, too. Ordered a lot from them. I wonder if a supplier or suppliers would be willing to do them. Maybe a freebie with an order for advertising.

SailCat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2009
Beaverton, OR
www.SailCat.com

+1. This appeals to the tattoo mentality I mentioned above. ;)

I've always said that I've never gotten a tattoo because I can't even make up my mind what bumper sticker to put on my car let alone what permanent statement I want on my body for the rest of my life.

You may have made up my mind ... at least on the bumper sticker.

This really is a cool notion. I am (so) not a political kind of guy, but this (at least for the foreseeable future) is a political issue so I'd like to make a stronger statement and would certainly like to hear community opinions.

"E-cigs saved my life," perhaps?

Michael
I'm the opposite, i have tats everywhere(face,lip,ears,neck,entire back,chest,hands,legs...well you get the picture), but wouldnt put a bumper sticker on my truck

Mr.Stick

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2010
Colorado
Here is one site with free shipping, I am sure there are others.

MakeStickers.com - Pricing

Thank you for that link; I just spent 15 otherwise perfectly productive minutes laughing so hard it hurts while typing rediculous phrases into bumpersticker templates... My favorite so far has been the Jesus fishy template with "WHALE!" written in the fishy. I may spring for a few of those, seriously. I am also internalizing laughter over a Canadian flag template which reads "Syrup!"

SailCat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2009
Beaverton, OR
www.SailCat.com
I'm the opposite, i have tats everywhere(face,lip,ears,neck,entire back,chest,hands,legs...well you get the picture), but wouldnt put a bumper sticker on my truck

This made me chuckle. Isn't it great that such a diverse group could be brought together over such a simple concept - e-cigs!

Which would be another vote for magnetic/removable/glass film expression of our views, correct?

StormFinch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Arkansas
There is a thread on the other side of the interwebs where they came up with the 3 letter oval sticker that is black and white that simply says VPR

Oh yeah, you see that style sticker aaaall over the east coast section of Virginia, especially the outer banks area.

Love the idea btw!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread