SkyDancer

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2012
Oklahoma

KDude

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2012
Texas
Well I've been wanting to try this at gotvapes GotVapes PHOENiX™ 3ml Bottom Coil eGo Tank 2.6-2.8ohm SLEEVED [gv-PHOENIX-TANK-SLEEVED-2.6] - $10.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more and they are back in stock. I'm going to see how I like this. No filler material! Hopefully it's a winner!

They're very good. Just have an annoying fill process that shouldn't be expected from users (not because it's hard, but because it's stupid). Luckily those just need 1 fill a day for most people probably.

SkyDancer

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2012
Oklahoma
They're very good. Just have an annoying fill process that shouldn't be expected from users (not because it's hard, but because it's stupid). Luckily those just need 1 fill a day for most people probably.

Yes, I watched the video on filling them. A bit annoying but it should be just once a day for me as I go through 2-3 ml/day. I wonder how long they will last and how often they will need cleaning?

KDude

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2012
Texas
Yes, I watched the video on filling them. A bit annoying but it should be just once a day for me as I go through 2-3 ml/day. I wonder how long they will last and how often they will need cleaning?

I use the small ones and they keep going. I've never put it to the test, but I'd be confident to say a month at the very least. I do a simple disassembly and water rinse about every 5 refills. I dedicate juices to each one. The main downside is they don't take thick juices well. A safe limit is 70/30, or more.

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
I'm sure there is a discussion on here about this problem but I can't find it. I've had many burnt tasting boges, ruined a lot of juice and am looking for an alternative carto. I'm looking for an XL low resistance carto. Any ideas? What are you using and where are you getting them?

Thanks a million!

Just a FYI, Cartomizer discussions go here
Cartomizers

Or here
Cartomizer Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread