Burping......?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadarLuv1

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2013
TX
Could be any number of causes for burping -- but I only sorta look like House, so I can't really offer you a rock-solid diagnosis. :) You might try varying the speed and force of your puffs and see if that changes anything.

Yep, I am new, so off ciggys for 2 months. I still super inhale. Probably intake a lot of air, I am guessing. Thx.

RadarLuv1

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2013
TX
Could be any number of causes for burping -- but I only sorta look like House, so I can't really offer you a rock-solid diagnosis. :) You might try varying the speed and force of your puffs and see if that changes anything.

By the way, Thanks Dr. House. I don't watch it, but my family does, so I sorta get it ;)

RadarLuv1

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2013
TX
LoL you seem like a funny person to be around. But i dont think the pulmonary system and gastrointestinal system cross like that. The air is from the gastro side and not the lung side. That's medical 2 cents for today.

Yep. I am pretty friggin hilarious. Some people don't get it. Tone is often lost on the interwebs.

fogBreather

Jun 5, 2013
California
I burp when I vapor a little too much. Funny thing is, I also burped when (before discovering vapes) I used nicotine lozenges or chewed tobacco in my failed attempts to quit smoking. I think it just might be nicotine effects for me.

Edit: also worth noting I never had it when smoking and I was a pad smoker for years.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread