Business cards for iVapour

Status
Not open for further replies.

BettyRedondo

ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2008
Bournemouth England
Toby, was just wondering if you have had any business cards printed yet for iVapour? Reason I wanted to know is that I was sat outside Terminal 5 in the sunshine the other day and was approached twice (in 15 minutes) about my lovely new stick, normal questions, what is that, do they work, where can I get one of those? I do carry cards for another supplier which I give out regularly and have found them helpful as don't need to find paper, pen to write out web addresses.

If you are thinking of having any done perhaps some with a picture of the stick on would be good, then like the other supplier does just put a couple in with orders. But at least you have a short web address, so don't have to stop vaping long to write it :)

Betty, still loving her stick!!

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
Yes Betty - I do have some business cards (Druid calls them "poor man's business cards" ...lol...) but I don't think they would be good for you as they are basically the long length iVapour banner and would not fit easily in your stewardess jacket!

You're right I need to get round to it - in amongst other things...

Last edited:

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
That's probably the exact reason I haven't bothered with business cards ...lol... that, and time, and it feels like preaching to the converted?

I'm sure many people have had the same as me in respect to this experience - people interested in product, want to breath again, maybe try it too... "Oh that's alright isn't it!".....

Then they go home and demolish 20 analogs....!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread