Status
Not open for further replies.

seminolewind

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
Corydon Indiana
Millions of people read the Editorial section of the news. Think about writing to the Editor.

You know those business cards that come with PV orders? Keep them and hand them out to anyone that asks about your PV. Be sure to write the forum web address on the back. I have already handed out 15 cards just at work in 4 days. Ask suppliers to include a few business cards in your order instead of 1.

Did anyone hear Susan Boyle sing "Memory" ?

Last edited:

dee5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
Northwest Arkansas
Hey! Another Florida girl! I'm in Arkansas now, but used to live in Palatka. Anyway, I've printed off some cards on my computer with this web address on them since everything you would ever need to know can be found right here. Great idea about writing a letter to the editor of your local paper too. I'll have to really think about the best approach.

majormom72

Apr 23, 2009
Its amazing how fast the word gets around and for me the usual response from my smoking friends...is they order one of their own.

When I got my very first one about 2 months ago, I immediately took it to a friends house, surprisingly they still smoke inside the home with 1 small child that lives with them, it makes me cringe.

The husband was immediately intrigued and made me leave one with him over night to try, lol. The have since ordered their own and introduced them to friends and family who have done the same.

Ive made it a personal goal of my own to let EVERYONE know about them whether they smoke or not, and whether they chose to view it as a quitting device or just to replace smoking makes no difference to me....

I have also sent out mass email updates on my own progress, and $ savings in hopes of encouraging others to switch.

FRESH x913x

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Canon city, CO
HI!

im new to the e-cig! and just ordered a kit. since i found this thing i been reading alot about and how people are trying to get it banned. also watched a few news vids asking people who know nothing about the e-cig, what there thoughts about it are.

im trying to get the suppliers to send me info pamphlets to hand out and help educate people about this e-cig instead of them just chalking up to "any smoke is bad smoke"

i just got done emailing the first website i hope to help with this. which happens to be the site i ordered my e-cig kit from. i will be emailing alot of other sites tomorrow asking for help.

any suppliers see this and want to help. please send me a private message with a way to contact you. thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread