Status
Not open for further replies.

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
I purchased a couple x-mas gifts from LF. It would have been nice to have a LF business card to tuck into the e-cig kit and eGo cases.

Have you considered inserting one of your business cards when you ship the order?

I know our daughter would be returning to you for supplies and maybe even additional equipment. I suspect the people I'm giving the eGo cases to would check out your website too.

It would be nice to have one of your business cards in my wallet so when I'm standing outside the restaurant vaping with my smoking buddies, I can give them your card.

Just a thought,
Paula in Arizona

PS - I DO not refer my family and friends to everyone. I WILL refer my family and friends to Liberty Flights.

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
Maybe they've determined that biz cards would not be cost effective for LF.

Maybe they could put an option on the order form for those of us that want and Will Use the biz cards. Something we could check off and they would toss a couple into our package.

I carry biz cards from a couple of my suppliers and I give them out. What better referral than to talk to a person, let them see and experience the product, then give a biz card. Many of these people I give cards to are new to e-cigs, some have only thought about using e-cigs. This is a person-to-person referral. That is the best kind of referral there is! Believe me, I know. I own a small business.

Just a thought,
Paula

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread