But it Used my Real Name!!!!!! How to get user name change

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkittlesPee

Jun 24, 2011
Toronto
just a quick note... I see there are lots of ppl all over the world here, and esp from asia. It makes me wonder... with real smokes so cheap in those places, why would anyone pay big money for an e-cigarette. I mean a pack of smokes were 75 cents last time I was in the philippines. Are e-cigs and juice that much cheaper there than here???

BiffRocko

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
San Diego, CA USA
just a quick note... I see there are lots of ppl all over the world here, and esp from asia. It makes me wonder... with real smokes so cheap in those places, why would anyone pay big money for an e-cigarette. I mean a pack of smokes were 75 cents last time I was in the philippines. Are e-cigs and juice that much cheaper there than here???

The vast majority of us consider the fact that e-cigs are cheaper in our locales a bonus and not the entire reason for switching. We prefer not smelling like an ashtray, coughing our toes up all day, and courting cancer.

potholerepairman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2009

Ecigs as a lot cheaper in the long run. kinda like fast growing hedges vs slow growing hedges. The upkeep(fertilizer/vitamins) the maintanence (weekly trimmings/doctors).The initial cost shock of buying the first ecig/vap is big I agree but it has a lot to to with big tobachoe getting into smokers minds that disposable is best.This disposable way of life for smokers is the reason they litter 7 million times more than other citizens , and I feel regular smokes should either be outlawed all together or have to pay a 2 dollar per filter deposit.

Doomed!

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2011
Denver
Всем здравствуйте! Пока не понимаю что к чему, но думаю, что освоюсь. Английского языка не знаю, пользуюсь переводчиком Google Chrome. Думаю это не помешает Вас понимать. Буду в основном читать. Очень интересуют вопросы исследований о е - сигаретах. Сам парю уже 44 дня и очень этому рад. Сам я из Минска, Белоруссия. Рад первому знакомству!:toast:

Очень приятно!

Xpomik

Moved On
Jul 1, 2011
Ukraine, Kiev
  • Deleted by oldsoldier
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
Hi! Sorry to bother you with the same thing, I want to change my username but it seems the person that help us in the link you published doesnt answer. Can you help me?:confused:

It can take a few days before I can get around to it, as I have many other duties here on the forum. Everyone's patience is appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread