• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Butterscotch by Vapers Choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapeopotamus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
So I got my hands on a small 3ml Butterscotch sample of Vapers Choice. My wife and friends loved it as well as my self. It seems that Chad is no longer selling that flavor or is out of stock. Is there another company that sells a tasty Butterscotch? Or is there a candy flavoring out there so that I may make my own?

Thanks in advance!
Greg

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
LorAnn's has a butterscotch flavoring. No idea how good it is to DIY it as it sits. Most people add ethyl maltol and even some Sucralose (get a free sample here:EZ-Sweetz® Free Sample ) to the flavorings when doing DIY, check out that portion of the forum for more info. on making LorAnn's and other flavorings good). Also, Capella's may have a butterscotch flavoring.

Check out FreedomSmokeUSA, (Tucson) since their butterscotch and Hopscotch flavoring (from FlavourArt, Italy) and mixed liquids have gotten some fans talking about it. I have some butterrum from a few companies and it is pretty tasty (very butterscotch like).

Also, there was someone on the classifieds selling FSU liquid that had hopscotch and some others. Might see if it is left. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-ejuices-sale-1-viking-vapor.html#post1883620

vapeopotamus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Vicky as always you came through. I swore that I looked for a LorAnn's Butterscotch and didn't see one. I looked again after you posted this and it was there! I think you have more pull in the e-cig world than you claim to have. :p So I got some at ABC and mixed it up last night and it is AMAZING! Yum Yum! Thanks Renee and I will see you this weekend at Hazelwoods unless something else comes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread