Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
The button more than likely got stuck due to grime. Simply remove the battery, atomizer and juice bottle then flush the mod with very hot water...while pressing the button repeatedly. That should clear up the stickiness. You can also drizzle some alcohol down the button area while working the button up and down.

However...it is important to check the spring for any compression or discoloration and also the bottom of the button for signs of melting. If the bottom of the button appears to be melted, then it needs to be replaced. If you don't see any of these signs then a good cleaning should fix your mod right up.

Keep us posted! :)

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Cleaned it with water ,then soaked with Alcohol. The button is moving easily , but spring is non existent :( .

Can I buy new button and DIY ? Or do I have to ship it back ?

You can buy the spring. Contact Robert he will tell you what you need to get and what can be done. What battery were you using?

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Cleaned it with water ,then soaked with Alcohol. The button is moving easily , but spring is non existent :( .

Can I buy new button and DIY ? Or do I have to ship it back ?

You do not have to ship it back if you're comfortable doing it yourself. Rob can send you the parts. You will need a new spring, but I suggest you also order a replacement button just in case and extra spring since you live in Egypt. :)

Just to be clear, when your battery is in the mod with the spring being flat, are you able to still fire the mod? If the answer is yes, then the battery you are using is too big.

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
The spring I was referring to is at the bottom of the mod. see picture below. :)
MiniPurple2copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread