The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Button Protector

Discussion in 'Liberty Flights' started by crmartin, Dec 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. crmartin

crmartin Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 1, 2009
    Western NY
    Does LF sell the eGo button protectors separately. I don't find any on the site (US). I'm ready to place my second order but would really like the button protectors (if they fit the Riva).

2. hairball

hairball ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 17, 2010
    Other Places
    They only fit the eGo properly since the button/band is slightly inset. They don't work well on the Riva's. I don't think that LF sells them...I looked for them and like you, turned up nothing.

3. Princessa

Princessa Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 1, 2010
    TN
    I've purchased them (just before they started including them in eGo kits). Agreed, probably not work with the Riva due to button differences. So, moot point, but I believe I probably found them scrolling all the way down on the eGo kit page.

4. crmartin

crmartin Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 1, 2009
    Western NY
    Thanks for the info.

5. pkj

pkj Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 18, 2010
    Paula in Arizona
    They frustrate me. I don't use them. Guess I never really figured out how to properly use them.

Paula

6. Abe

Abe Unregistered Supplier

Jun 1, 2009
    UK / US
    I didn't know where to file them so I put them under batteries, a bit lik the cones, what do you do, make a new section? Anyhoo, protectors can be found here : Electronic Cigarette - Batteries - Joye eGo

I had the forsight to put them above the batteries, that way people see them (more than they would!).

7. ImYourSalt

ImYourSalt Moved On ECF Veteran

Jun 1, 2009
    San Diego, CA
    I have used them with my Rivas, with no problems. However, I hardly ever get a mis-fire, so it's kinda pointless... for me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.