Not open for further replies.

Natalia

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2010
California
Thank you Natalia. I am really glad you liked and greatly appreciate the feedback.

We are going to have discounts for existing customers pretty soon.

MistAid

Great news about the discounts! Although I couldn't wait and placed a second order. Today I'm vaping Keoke Coffee Honey Brandy Mist. Loads of flavor! What a great taste! I'm feeling very decadent;-) Can't wait to get the Triple Punch Mist along with the others I ordered. If they are as flavorful as these I may never put my PV down!

(btw, Fremont is my home town, I love it and miss it daily, especially the weather.)

Thanks for the fast shipping and great flavors!!

Heartisan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
North Cali
Uh oh. I just placed my order and didn't read the rest of this thread. I put the info for the second bottle
as per your first post - didn't see the part about the discount code.
Let me know if I need to fix this. :(
I love your selection, and the opportunity to request what percent of which flavor. I'm looking forward to
trying these!

Lori

MistAid

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2010
Fremont, CA
voidmist.com
Uh oh. I just placed my order and didn't read the rest of this thread. I put the info for the second bottle
as per your first post - didn't see the part about the discount code.
Let me know if I need to fix this. :(
I love your selection, and the opportunity to request what percent of which flavor. I'm looking forward to
trying these!

Lori

Hi Lori

Your order is fine; you do not need to fix it.

I am glad that you specified exactly how much of each flavor you would like. This helps me to better understand your taste preference, and hopefully will improve the chance of making something you will like.

Thank you.

Natalia

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2010
California
Added yet another juice "Nuts in Chocolate".

Use 50%OFF coupon to get the best price.

MORE TASTE, LESS PAY @ VOIDMIST.COM

MistAid what are you doing to me? Will have to wait until after the first.... will try to wait.... must wait, but I will be buying the new mixes! Love your flavors and will be ordering "Nuts in Chocolate" as soon as I can.

Natalia

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2010
California
Thank you very much Natalia for your appreciation of our work and for your reviews of our juices on our website and referrals on ECF.

Please take your time; our juices always will be waiting for you with the same price and quality for our best customer.

Aw, thank you and you're very welcome. :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread