Status
Not open for further replies.

MistAid

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2010
Fremont, CA
voidmist.com
We added 17 samples of our most popular flavors and a single flavor sample of your choice.

The price is $2.20, which is $1.10 with the 50%OFF coupon.

All samples have the same 70% PG - 30% VG and 18 mg/ml Nicotine Concentration.

There is minimum order limit of $7.50 (e.g. in order to apply the coupon the shopping cart total should be >= $15).

MistAid

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2010
Fremont, CA
voidmist.com
My idea about samples was to try many different flavors without spending a lot of money. If I did not like sample, I would throw it away, if I do I would order PG/VG and nicotine as I like. I thought that customizing was not important for samples.

Anyway, at the moment I cannot make nicotine or PG/VG customizable. Making everything customizable adds labor and with small bottles it is hard to make my ends meet. I will let you know if I find a way to make custom samples. Thank you.

tonna11

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2010
USA
I ordered from your site last week, and was amazed to see how quickly you shipped my order! Kudos! I am a newbie, and wondering if you'll be getting some more flavors? Your selection is wonderful, and prices are great, and service seems wonderful as well, but-....no white chocolate?
I'm one of those people who prefer to buy online, and to develop a good relationship with 1-5 vendors as opposed to buying here and there and hoping the vendor will be a good one. You seem to have a great rep around here, which is why I considered you, and of course, the 50% off coupon sealed the deal, LOL! Hopefully, my package will arrive tomorrow, and I'll get to see the great flavors you're known for! Consider the white choc idea, will you? I'm dying to try that flavor out, as I'm sure you can tell, LOL!!!

spirits3250

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2010
Wisconsin
I ordered 6 flavors to try out on Monday and received them on Friday (would have been Thursday except for the holiday). I know you are supposed to let them steep, but I wanted to try a little & then do the steep thing. What I've tried so far is very very good. The flavor is really there - it tastes like its labeled, not weak & watery like some I have tried. I don't care too much about throat hit but it seems pretty good. It also has lots & lots of vapor. The price with the 50% off is great. I'm new to vaping, but in the few weeks I have been I've tried alot of different juices & I think this one will be a keeper. I'll try it again in a week but I'm pretty sure it will only get better.

ler

Oct 22, 2010
Virginia
Oh! I missed the 60% off sale...shoot! Oh, well, if it's still 50%, what a deal. I have had 2 different orders from voidmist, and I must say, I was pleasantly surprised. I thought at this price, I would have to get my sister to spice the juice up, but all I've vaped this past week has been their raspberry, and a blackberry/strawberry I got from them. Great vapor, strong taste, and a warm vape on my e2's and my xpower. I did ask for a little extra flavor and sweetener, but I got the flavor to die for. Will definitely order more, and try more flavors! I am interested in the 6ml samples! Yum!

RyMel

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2010
Summerville, South Carolina
it may just be me and my new tastebuds...but i received i think 9 sample sized bottles today and tried a bit of each and absolutely gagged : ( a few were so bad that the hubby washed the atty 4 times in everything from alcohol to coke to listerine, along with his mouth to get rid of the taste. the smell in the air made me ill to my stomach, was not expecting this at all.
any suggestions as to why the negative reaction?

MistAid

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2010
Fremont, CA
voidmist.com
Sorry about this!

I can imagine not liking a few flavors, but not all 9. I am puzzled. Most of the flavors you ordered had just one basic flavor, which has been ordered hundreds times and nobody complained. All other components have been tested many times before. Have you ordered same PG/VG/nicotine from other vendors? It can be an allergic reaction to some component. If this is your first order, I would exclude PG and use less nicotine to see if this makes any difference. In any case please do not use flavors that make you feel sick.

Last edited:

RyMel

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2010
Summerville, South Carolina
it's okay, every juice out there isn't made for every body. will just keep sampling and trying stuff to find what i like. 1 out of 9 was actually kinda tasty but not a go-to liquid. have tried about 5 vendors juice so far, first time feeling that way about any juice. like i said, a friend of mine tried it and got a different reaction!~

to each their own

ler

Oct 22, 2010
Virginia
Just placed my third order the other day, can't get enough of this stuff! I don't know how they are making any money with this sale! (hope it stays on, though) I received several messages from Boris, asking about the flavors...what attention to detail. I really think I've found my personal juicer. lol

I'm sorry about RyMel not liking the juice...just goes to show that taste is really different for people. I can't vape a single juice that my sister loves. She doesn't understand how quick I can turn green with some juices, so I sympathize with you. I had an order from FSUSA that I can't vape, but I think it's just the flavors I tried because the first order had a couple of good ones. I've got lots of little bottles waiting to give to my sis! Hope you find what your looking for, I think I did!

MistAid

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2010
Fremont, CA
voidmist.com
Just placed my third order the other day, can't get enough of this stuff! I don't know how they are making any money with this sale! (hope it stays on, though) I received several messages from Boris, asking about the flavors...what attention to detail. I really think I've found my personal juicer. lol

Thank you for the order and feedback. Personal approach to our customers is our focus :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread