Buy 100mg nicotine

Status
Not open for further replies.

KattMamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2015
DFW Area, Texas
If you're new to DIY I suggest you start with a lower mg. When I first started, I had read a lot, and thought I knew what I was doing. I ended up having trouble getting the measurements right. If I had been using the 100mg then, who knows what nic level I would have ended up with in my juice. But I started with 36mg so little measuring goofs didn't matter much.

Dom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2015
Linwood, NJ
If you opened a bottle of pure nic it would kill you just breathing the fumes. Get Extra vg and pg. its cheep. not sure what levels you like your juice but lets say you use alot of vg like a 80 20 mix. I would cut nic with vg. there are calculators that compensate so you get the right levels of vg and pg. If you get 100mg nic cut it down to 36mg. its easer to make small batches. I like this calculator. e-Liquid Calculator:: New recipe . It makes the math easy;-)

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
It's 100mg PER MILLILITER.
So the question is, per milliliter of WHAT?
The answer is PG or VG.
I mean, theoretically, you might find 100mg/ml nicotine in soy sauce or bug spray, but for vaping, you need it in VG or PG or a mixture.

This has probably been asked hundreds of times. Forgive me. I've been all over the internet trying to find where to purchase 100mg nicotine not already included in a VG or PG base. I have enough VG and PG to last for years. I only need nicotine. Thank you for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread