Buying first vap, need opinions fast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absalom

Jan 29, 2012
Ohio
So its down to Go-Go Starter Kits (1300mAh) or The INFERNO Kit Electronic Cigarettes | ECig Atomizers

I like the go go cause it has carts and i am use to that and know how to use them, and it has a longer battery, but the inferno has a 650 battery and 1000 and tank and drip system, i will probably get both. and the kit comes with a lot more stuff. but i never have used a tank system or drip but seems pretty easy and i know how to for most part from reading on here and other pages. so does anyone have any opinions on these devices? please let me know asap plan on making purchase soon!

1atom12

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Your Go Go will be coming from China if you buy from Greenhouseone... You can find a similar Riva510, KGO or other eGo clone kit in the US for the same money or less. The Inferno kit seems pretty pricey for what you're getting... Having the choice of drip or tanks, I would take the drip setup, but again, you can do much better on price with a Riva510, KGO, e-power, etc...

Absalom

Jan 29, 2012
Ohio
Thank you all for the links and opinion on devices, i believe im gonna go with the SLB KGO Starter Kit seems like the one for me, my question now is, should i got with the Boge 2.0 cart or 2.5? whats the difference? and do the carts come with e liquid or am i gonna have to get some if i go with this kit?

thank you all, really, haha, this site has helped me so much >.<"

also i seen that it comes with a drip tip? so does that mean i can drip or use a cart if i wish?

Last edited:

bruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
Louisville, KY
Go with the 2 ohm cartos. Slightly better vaping experience. With KGO, you can use low resistance cartos as well. In the future, you might consider trying the eGo Mega Dual Coil Cartomizer, aka EMDCC. Much larger capacity, and hit better than the small cartos. See'em at Madvapes, Hossierecigsupply, and other vendors.

Bawn

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
boynton beach, FL
go with the boge 2.0hms. that option on the site is for a additional pack of cartos which you need anyway. and you get them for a discount at 5$. the ones that come with the kgo i believe are standard resistance. but its a good buy. the drip tip is for ease of refilling. you cant drip on a cartomizer. the cartomizer comes with a crappy plastic cap on the top. remove that fill it and insert the drip tip.

Absalom

Jan 29, 2012
Ohio
So here is what i went with

SLB KGO starter kit (with extra boge 2.0 cartz)
Sample pack of their e liquid 5ml bottles (peanut butter chocolate, strawberry banana, citrus twist)

i am use to cherry from the blu so i wish they had that but these seem alright, kinda worried about the pb chocolate but i wanna try something something crazy. Any recommendations on flavors and sites to get liquid from?

Absalom

Jan 29, 2012
Ohio
bluemistvaping.com

best price around:

for samplers:
$20 = (5 x 5 flavors of 10mL) = 50mL total

for single flavors:
option of composition 80pg/20vg or 100vg
flavor shots aswell (if you want)
Many options of intensity
10mL = $5
30mL = $10
180mL = $30

Sounds like good prices, and i like the option of 100vg, though i think i would like some throat hit, OH and i went with a 70vg/30pg mix for my liquid i got. But do you have any reccomended flavors from this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread