Buying Hangsen RY4 flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caesar77

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2017
Does Hangsen sell flavors for DIY? If so where could I buy them? I have been looking for a site to buy them online but all I find is premade eliquids. I have read some posts and threads and seems like some people have managed to buy hangsen flavorings in the past but I can't find where because all the websites they name are down and no longer exist and the ones that are still up don't have them.

Thanks.

Caesar77

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2017
Hey man nice to see you again. That was easy haha, thank you very much, I'm glad it exists, I tried Hangda's RY4 and fell in love with it and it seems like Hangsen is making fasttech's Hangda's RY4 so I wanted to make some.
fasttech

(Umm, it's OEM Hansen liquid, made in the same production facility, by the same people, with the same ingredients. Hangda is the name FT and/or the supplier chose for their label/product)
Yes, yes, and it's delicious and very cheap but the delivery takes sooo long. Might order again one or two 100ml bottle and forget about it until it arrives.

Reactions: Izan

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hey man nice to see you again. That was easy haha, thank you very much, I'm glad it exists, I tried Hangda's RY4 and fell in love with it and it seems like Hangsen is making fasttech's Hangda's RY4 so I wanted to make some.
<snip>
C,
Glad to see you around.
Hope all is well!

The wife and I loved the Hangsen RY-4 concentrate. :wub:
We have since switched to Double Ry-4 from TPA/TFA. It needs a 20-30 day steep, but it is much less expensive and much easier to get, overall. TPA RY4 DOUBLE
I mix the wife's at 10% and I use it at 5%.

Saludos desde Palma,
I

Caesar77

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2017
C,
Glad to see you around.
Hope all is well!

The wife and I loved the Hangsen RY-4 concentrate. :wub:
We have since switched to Double Ry-4 from TPA/TFA. It needs a 20-30 day steep, but it is much less expensive and much easier to get, overall. TPA RY4 DOUBLE
I mix the wife's at 10% and I use it at 5%.

Saludos desde Palma,
I
Then I might just buy me some TPA/TFA RY4 flavouring in a physical shop if you say it's so good. Also why is it called double? Double the flavour? Or does the name not hold any relevance? Thanks for the tips and advice.

Un saludo!

Reactions: Izan

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Then I might just buy me some TPA/TFA RY4 flavouring in a physical shop if you say it's so good. Also why is it called double? Double the flavour? Or does the name not hold any relevance? Thanks for the tips and advice.

Un saludo!

Double strength is my guess.
I get a floral note from the standard TFA/RY-4 and the TFA/asian RY-4 never seemed to mature into anything close to what I consider an RY-4.
YMMV

Cheers
I

• Informative
Reactions: Caesar77

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
upload_2018-10-5_2-30-53.png

(source: TFA website)(click on image to expand)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread