Hangsen "Marlboro mint", need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

defdock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Dark Forest
Long story short, out of the last 3 years of vaping, this was the only/flavor juice that I can keep coming back to without dissapointment. Alot of shops are not selling this juice anymore and some replaced it with hangsen "tobacco mint", which sounds similar but is nowhere near the same taste.

I can't find hangsen direct concentrate(s) for this "premade juice" that they make.

Any recipe's that I'm missing, I've ben searching for the last year....

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Long story short, out of the last 3 years of vaping, this was the only/flavor juice that I can keep coming back to without dissapointment. Alot of shops are not selling this juice anymore and some replaced it with hangsen "tobacco mint", which sounds similar but is nowhere near the same taste.

I can't find hangsen direct concentrate(s) for this "premade juice" that they make.

Any recipe's that I'm missing, I've ben searching for the last year....

I've seen the e-juice but never seen a concentrate. You can try hangsen USA red and a few mint flavors to see if you can get close. I don't do mint myself so I can't really recommend any mint flavorings. Or contact hangsen directly and ask them.

Best Premium Electronic Cigarettes Brand Juice,Liquid Flavors|Hkhangsen.com

defdock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Dark Forest
I came across a chart that came directly from hangsen explaining the name of juice and the concentrate to correspond.

From the chart, "USA mix mint" is the concentrate I'm looking for, but all vendors I searched thru had either/or "usa mix" or "green usa mix mint" which both are 2 different complete flavors.

On the search still.

Thanks for the help.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
I hate to say it but loranns Creame du menthe is a real nice mint. I mix it into my hangsen tobacs at 1.5% to add a mint without menthol, I'm not fond of the menthol part of a mint vape. Its going to be a crap shoot for you looking for a specific mint flavor. I'd start with a hangsen mint concentrates from RTS Vapes or Bull City Vapor, I found Hangsen mint concentrates in both their websites.

Hans Wermhat

Vaping Master
Jun 9, 2015
Texas
I like strong flavors and the 2 or 3 Hangsens I have tried are super potent at 2.5 - 5%, but they need nearly a month to steep. Haven't tried that one, but Inawera makes one called "Classic Virginia" that has a light mint flavor to it. It has a bule-ish label with an American flag on it when originally packaged. It's also plenty strong at 5%. It's one of the most realistic cigarette flavors I've found except for the mint note. Kinda like smoking a cigarette with a piece of Wrigley's Spearmint in your mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread