Buying internationally

Status
Not open for further replies.

bob2709

Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Thurso, Scotland
I recently ordered a vapage vmod from the U.S.

I checked the tracking on it and says awaiting customs charges, this was on the 12th of july.

When i phoned royal mail to enquire they told me how much the customs charges was but wouldnt let me pay for it until i get a letter with a code on it.

Does anyone have experience with ordering internationally? How long does things usually take to arrive? I have been waiting a month from united states to united kingdom.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
I order from china - heaven gifts mainly and the shipping times have been reduced considerably from at first '09, '10 and first part of '11. Now I get the order in 4 or 5 days EMS and 10 days 'airmail'. Used to be 10 day and a month respectively.

I've ordered from UK on occasions and my last order from DV UK took about a week. Much depends on your own countries customs policies - the US has lightened up on ecigs after the FDA ruling/trial?? The longest I waited and I had already written it off as a loss was an order from Madrid Spain in 2010 - three months + but it finally arrive and all was ok - all ejuice - really cheap price but the ejuice was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread