Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
So I basically wasted my money then?
Not necessarily, but you do want to make sure they are safe. Your protected through eBay's buyer protection so just return them if you want. They may be fine, I don't know, just a good practice to get your batteries from reputable sources.

Newtothevapelyf3

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2016
Not necessarily, but you do want to make sure they are safe. Your protected through eBay's buyer protection so just return them if you want. They may be fine, I don't know, just a good practice to get your batteries from reputable sources.
Okay. thank you. I will make sure they are identical to the ones i have now.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
is it bad to buy batteries, tank, and coils off of eBay? Can I tell if they are authentic.

NEVER batteries but other stuff can be worth it . Even with great feedback batteries have been found to be counterfeits , pictures have fooled many people since sellers often post pics of authentic's but thats not what you get .

With authentic batteries being sold for around $12.00 a pair from reputable sites there is absolutely zero reason to risk the extremely high likelihood of getting taken with E bay.

MFS has authentic Sony VTC 5 's on sale right now , around $12.00 a pair .

Newtothevapelyf3

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2016
NEVER batteries but other stuff can be worth it . Even with great feedback batteries have been found to be counterfeits , pictures have fooled many people since sellers often post pics of authentic's but thats not what you get .

With authentic batteries being sold for around $12.00 a pair from reputable sites there is absolutely zero reason to risk the extremely high likelihood of getting taken with E bay.

MFS has authentic Sony VTC 5 's on sale right now , around $12.00 a pair .
So is there no way of telling if they're real or did I waste my money

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
So is there no way of telling if they're real or did I waste my money

I bought a lot of batteries off Ebay when i didn't know any better , looked fine , seller said they were authentic , found out all fake , even the sellers take the word of their suppliers .

The suppliers are often NOT legit and approved , thats a big problem.

Newtothevapelyf3

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2016
I bought a lot of batteries off Ebay when i didn't know any better , looked fine , seller said they were authentic , found out all fake , even the sellers take the word of their suppliers .

The suppliers are often NOT legit and approved , thats a big problem.
So can I use them or what? Or will my mod explode?

Newtothevapelyf3

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2016
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread