Buying Syringes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kidnapped

Verified Member
If you live anywhere near any farm/ranch/feed supply store, you can buy syringes without any hassle. Folks with livestock use them all the time for vaccinating (etc.) their stock... I'm not sure about online sources; since, all I have to do is drive into town to the feed store. They have a big display case with everything other than the 16cc ones I (think I) need to make (polyprop) replacement sleeves for my (polycarb) V-Core 2.0 tanks... I've found that the 6cc are handy for mixing juices and filling cart tanks, though.

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
If you live anywhere near any farm/ranch/feed supply store, you can buy syringes without any hassle. Folks with livestock use them all the time for vaccinating (etc.) their stock... I'm not sure about online sources; since, all I have to do is drive into town to the feed store. They have a big display case with everything other than the 16cc ones I (think I) need to make (polyprop) replacement sleeves for my (polycarb) V-Core 2.0 tanks... I've found that the 6cc are handy for mixing juices and filling cart tanks, though.
Tractor supply

kushka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2010
Marietta, GA
Does anyone have a good source for buying syringes online? I am looking to make a few of the syringe tank sysems and I'm having trouble finding a good place to get 20ml syringes. Thanks!

KV animal supply has 20ml syringes for $0.59. They have all sorts of needles and syringes form 0.13 on up. The problems are that they charge $5 shipping unless you buy $50 worth of stuff. Also there needles are sharp - I just dull them with a nail file

Syringe Results | KV Supply

boborone

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2013
Plano, Tx
Last edited:

boborone

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2013
Plano, Tx
The header says "Buying Syringes". I gave a source for filling/mixing syringes. Someone could possibly use the information. Apologies for starting from the OP.

Most pharmacies don't carry 20 ml syringes. You would need to go a tractor supply type place like some other posters have said. It's not exactly something a diabetic uses. It's for dosing out large amounts of fluid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread