Buzz Pro questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so as the title of the thread states, i need some opinions on the Buzz Pro-
I am looking into purchasing one here soon as a possibility since i figure instead of all the fiddling about
with different voltages i might as well just do the VV mambo.
So my questions are,
-will i regret the purchase? Is it a solid unit?
-how does the button click? I have an E-power and i hate the button...i know its a minor detail, but god the button is too squishy and drives me nuts.
-What ohm of carto's will work for me? Or, how high can i take boge 2.0 carts(thinking of getting a liquinator)before i bake them away?
-how hefty is this thing, will it pull my pants down if i throw it in my pocket?

Silly questions perhaps, but its a big investment for me

thanks ahead of time for any info i can get on this.

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
It's still new but it's based on the original buzz, just has a more efficient regulator with a easier thumbwheel adjustment and some other added features. The original Buzz is tried and true so I don't see why the Pro would be any different. No I don't think you will regret the purchase, once you go VV you'll never go back.

Others people can chime in on the feel of the button but I can say without a doubt it's of better quality than the E-Power button.

Any ohm carto will work, that's the beauty of vv. I personally wouldn't buy low ohm for it unless you already have some because they are made for low voltage and you'll need to keep it low or risk popping the atty.

You could probably take Boge 2.0 ohm up around 4 or so before it started tasting nasty but I personally would recommend Boge 3.0 with it that way you'll be able to use them at higher voltage.

The bulk of the weight will be the batteries and it uses 2 x 16340s so I think your paints will be ok. :)

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Enough friction so it won't change randomly. I've got the same wheel on my original Infinity, never noticed an erroneous change in months of all-day every day use. I normally carry it in a shirt pocket, but have also carried it in pants pockets with no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread