BWB strawberry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mylt1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2011
Virginia
what happened to the strawberry? you guys had hands down the best strawberry i have ever had and then something changed. now, this has been quite a while ago but a friend gave me a 15ml bottle of it that i vaped in less than 24 hours. then ordered a 60ml and it was just as good. again ordered another large bottle and again good but then it all came to a screeching halt. the next bottle i got tasted like chemicals. figured it was a glitch so i ordered another and the same thing. now, this has been some time ago. then late last year someone said it was back to good so i ordered another and again, chemical taste. i still have 2 full bottles of said chemical tasting strawberry just sitting there. so what did you guys change from the original mix from like 2 years ago? if all else fails can you at least tell me where you were getting your flavorings from back then so i can try and recreate such a wonderful strawberry flavor?

i just checked, it has been over 2 years. LOL. it was dec 2012 when something changed.

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
what happened to the strawberry? you guys had hands down the best strawberry i have ever had and then something changed. now, this has been quite a while ago but a friend gave me a 15ml bottle of it that i vaped in less than 24 hours. then ordered a 60ml and it was just as good. again ordered another large bottle and again good but then it all came to a screeching halt. the next bottle i got tasted like chemicals. figured it was a glitch so i ordered another and the same thing. now, this has been some time ago. then late last year someone said it was back to good so i ordered another and again, chemical taste. i still have 2 full bottles of said chemical tasting strawberry just sitting there. so what did you guys change from the original mix from like 2 years ago? if all else fails can you at least tell me where you were getting your flavorings from back then so i can try and recreate such a wonderful strawberry flavor?

i just checked, it has been over 2 years. LOL. it was dec 2012 when something changed.
Sorry that I am just now seeing this thread. There has not been any type of intentional change to Strawberry. Its the same flavoring always used. That said they do occasionally see cases where the manufacturer makes minor changes to a flavoring for whatever reason. THey keep samples of every batch of flavoring for testing and comparison. I will ask Deana how far they save them back and have her see if she sees a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread