!!!Cactusesmokes mechanical mod giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

powerband

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2014
Arizona
TIME FOR ANOTHER POWERBAND GIVEAWAY CONTEST

Introducing​
CactusEsmokes

As a new supplier we are starting out small... really small small site, small prices and this really cool, very small, stealth mechanical called the "Novice"

This little mod, matching atomizer included, minus the drip tip is the size of a T3S clearomizer!

The Novice uses a 14500 battery (battery will be included) the Novice is made of Marine Grade stainless steel and comes with it's own matching rba although you can mount any 510 tank on top of it like a T3D,T3S etc. works well on this little mechanical.

The Novice comes stock with a stratosphere drip tip but I am willing to replace it with a stainless drip tip like the one shown in the picture if the winner so chooses.

RULES
Contest starts today Friday 5/2/2014
open to all members in the USA Only
Contest will run for 600 posts

POSTS CAN BE ABOUT ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
1). a suggestion of what kind of vape gear/items (please be specific with model or name of product kanger, Innokin, vamo etc. ) you would most like to see provided in ECF giveaway contests.
2). The Prizes you liked best offered in one of my former contests before I became a registered supplier. (if you had entered one)
3). A comment about the current prize, what you think about it or if you would buy one if this one was not a give away.
4). How ECF has helped you/family or friend in the world of vaping.

Members can post 1 post every 2 hours

GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!

As a registered supplier I am not permitted to private message members. you can message me if you have questions or comments about the site or products. the winner will have to message me with your name and shipping details at the end of the contest.

Attachments

• novice (1)a.jpg
    novice (1)a.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 223
  • novice (3)a.jpg
    novice (3)a.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 231
  • novice (4)a.jpg
    novice (4)a.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 228
  • SAM_3462.jpg
    SAM_3462.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 440
  • novice (5)a.jpg
    novice (5)a.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 223
Last edited:

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
I never have won a mod like you have but have won juice and cartos so I guess I'd say anything would be nice to offer out there.Everyone needs something,some have never tired certain items or gear,like me.I love to try different cartos.
ECF has gave me friends and very good info and ideas on all the stuff I do from buying juice to making my own juice, coils and beyond.It's been a great experience here,learn sumpin new everyday.I also come here to look at redhot's avatars. :pervy:

skimmer02

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2014
Leander,TX,USA
ECF is amazing! I lurked here for months before I ever posted to join! The wealth of information about vaping is simply amazing. I find myself pretty well versed in liquids, mods, attys, rebuilding, battery safety, and on and on...and I have never actually spoken to another person about vaping outside of juice purchases in a B&M. And then discovered I knew more than the B&M staff!

DocTonyNYC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2013
San Juan, Puerto Rico (and NYC)
ECF has been a totally invaluable resource for me in learning about my new hobby. In fact, whenever I have a question, ECF is the first place that I turn.

By the way, powerband, are you sure you can't PM people as a registered supplier? I get PMs from (and send PMs to) registered suppliers all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread