• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Caffeine: The FDA Approved Drug?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmandaMarie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2011
Modesto,CA
coffeetime.jpg

And one I found the other day....lol loves it!

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I just realized I stopped drinking coffee. I think it coincided with my real switch to vaping. When I say real, I mean, I first started at the end of 2009 on the Safecig and never really mentally made the switch. I would go through vaping periods and smoking periods, but both periods were underscored by a constant that was coffee. At the beginning of this year it was still somewhat hard until I got the Volt. Fast forward from the Volt to the Provari and my nicotine consumption has risen drastically. I can't partake in two stimulants simultaneously anymore because one exacerbates the effects of the other, at least in my body. I am not going anywhere with this, other than coming to the realization that I don't drink coffee anymore.

AmandaMarie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2011
Modesto,CA
That's awesome Mr.Mann. Congratulation on the provari!!!! :wub:
I'm on day 4 without coffee, I've been drinking a lot more tea (herbal and green) so I'm still getting some caffeine but a much "better" for you version :D
Theanine in green tea. From wikipedia:
Able to cross the blood-brain barrier, theanine has psychoactive properties.[6] Theanine has been shown to reduce mental and physical stress,[7] and improves cognition[8] and mood in a synergistic manner with caffeine.[9][10]
^^^ yes please :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread