Call Me Crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garblesnarf

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
USA
But I do like the Hard Caps more than the Softies.

I know V4L is phasing the Hard Caps, but I find them much easier to refill and I seem to get a better draw. Using the condom method through the mouthpiece, they are a breeze.

Also, when it comes to refilling the Softies, I went back to the method suggested on V4L's website. I put a condom on the mouthpiece, then dropped into the battery end with the bottle. Whenever using the condom refill with them I tend to get the liquid to pass straight through the carto without absorbing into the wick.

So there are my tips and tricks learned through the hard-knock system of spilling juice all over the place. :lol:

Softies appear to prefer a battery end fill and hardcaps a mouthpiece fill.

Cari

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2010
Beach Dreaming
CRAZY.....and I agree with ya! I love the hard cap premiums. Much more so than the soft caps, well, other than the cap itself really. I think the hard cap premiums function way better, and hold much more juice on refill, and last longer, and, and, and.......

Not to say I don't like the soft cap premiums, because I do.....I just prefer the hard cap premiums.

Someone said they like the hard ones better?!

TheOffice-ThatsWhatSheSaid-Michael.jpg

Personally, I like the soft caps. Much easier to fill imo.

yanks21

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2010
New York
CRAZY.....and I agree with ya! I love the hard cap premiums. Much more so than the soft caps, well, other than the cap itself really. I think the hard cap premiums function way better, and hold much more juice on refill, and last longer, and, and, and.......

Not to say I don't like the soft cap premiums, because I do.....I just prefer the hard cap premiums.

My thoughts EXACTLY ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread