• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Calling all Cheddar Curtain Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Has it been dead in here lately, or what? You all in occupied territory, watching those with strong opinions either slam or praise Walker?

Granted, I'm to blame here, too - this whole 'got a life' thing still shocks me. I'm still trying to figure out how it happened???

We got some celebrating to do, too...now that the FDA's backed off their lawsuit. So say 'hey' and let all of us know you're still alive :laugh:

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
We must be running on the same waves tonight....
I was thinking over the last couple days I've pretty much fallen off the face of the boards...made it a point tonight to check it out.

Well, that and I'm thinking about taking the eGo-T plunge and wanted to read some more reviews about it...

Ebb and flow, baby....

I was just reading somewhere totally unexpected that the FDA is retreating....kind of making me wonder what the other shoe is to drop....
or does big tabacco have something up their sleeves?
I guess who cares as long as they keep their fingers off my toys and let me get my juice! LOL

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
On the FDA - Bill Godshall seems to think that this reversal is a turning point, and now vapers will be 'in the driver's seat' when it comes to new regulations instead of the FDA - that new regs will be based in scientific principal, logic, and that the FDA will have to prove the regs benefits to public health.

Now, I'm not so optimistic as Bill is. I can't see the FDA going all sweetness and light here. But, time will tell which one of us is right.

electrowoman

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
venezuela
On the FDA - Bill Godshall seems to think that this reversal is a turning point, and now vapers will be 'in the driver's seat' when it comes to new regulations instead of the FDA - that new regs will be based in scientific principal, logic, and that the FDA will have to prove the regs benefits to public health.

Now, I'm not so optimistic as Bill is. I can't see the FDA going all sweetness and light here. But, time will tell which one of us is right.

put me down w/vicks on this. reason.com has a good take on why we should still worry: FDA Will Regulate E-Cigarettes As Tobacco Products - Hit & Run : Reason Magazine

now, as for e-cigs, i've pretty much abandoned my provari for the time being. back on the old standard, the eGo. too bad that infinity was a bust. my coconut was mighty tasty out of that little thing.

electrowoman

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
venezuela
oh yeah, one other totally un-e-cig thing (ignore this c-kool)--what the HELL with all the "skinny jeans" in the stores?! i don't care who you are, just say NO to skinny jeans. if i don't want to spend $50 on a pair of jeans, i have to deal with this ridiculousness? and i was at the walmart and saw leggings printed with jean pockets and fake stitching. who thinks that looks good? can you say "hoochy mama"?! good effing grief.

there. i got that off my chest. now, back to regularly scheduled vape-talk....

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
oh yeah, one other totally un-e-cig thing (ignore this c-kool)--what the HELL with all the "skinny jeans" in the stores?! i don't care who you are, just say NO to skinny jeans. if i don't want to spend $50 on a pair of jeans, i have to deal with this ridiculousness? and i was at the walmart and saw leggings printed with jean pockets and fake stitching. who thinks that looks good? can you say "hoochy mama"?! good effing grief.

The scary part of this is they make skinny jeans for people who have NO business wearing them (me, for instance). Ditto on the leggings.

People need to accept their body type, and find clothing that compliments that body type - not trying to squeeze themselves into the latest 'fashion' and to hell with the fact that the ensamble makes you look like a COW!

vmb

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
oh yeah, one other totally un-e-cig thing (ignore this c-kool)--what the HELL with all the "skinny jeans" in the stores?! i don't care who you are, just say NO to skinny jeans. if i don't want to spend $50 on a pair of jeans, i have to deal with this ridiculousness? and i was at the walmart and saw leggings printed with jean pockets and fake stitching. who thinks that looks good? can you say "hoochy mama"?! good effing grief.QUOTE]

Why, oh why do they think the crap from the 80's looks good now? It was ugly then and even uglier now. :grr:

electrowoman

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
venezuela
The scary part of this is they make skinny jeans for people who have NO business wearing them (me, for instance). Ditto on the leggings.

People need to accept their body type, and find clothing that compliments that body type - not trying to squeeze themselves into the latest 'fashion' and to hell with the fact that the ensamble makes you look like a COW!

hell yes! i swear there is either a conspiracy by really angry men who design this stuff to make us look ridiculous--OR every designer thinks a coat hanger approximates a real person! skinny jeans and high waisted pants? VMB is right, they're trying to bring back the 80s, when we all dressed like dorks! i'll stop now. because i am about to go off on the madness of UNDERWEAR designers next. :)

and to c-kool--nothing wrong w/the provari. i just didn't like lugging around the billy club all day. i use it at home, though.

C-kool Dad '09

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Brookfield, WI - USA
hell yes! i swear there is either a conspiracy by really angry men who design this stuff to make us look ridiculous--OR every designer thinks a coat hanger approximates a real person! skinny jeans and high waisted pants? VMB is right, they're trying to bring back the 80s, when we all dressed like dorks! i'll stop now. because i am about to go off on the madness of UNDERWEAR designers next. :)
Don't you women realize that these 'guys' are Gay? They want all women to look like boys! Other than that we all know that 'fashion' has a way of coming full circle (when they run out of new ideas) - hopefully the Leisure Suit will remain dead. I would rather not comment on Underwear except to say my wife does not understand the creation of the THONG!!! A final note - consider the possibility that years from now you may very well exclaim how 'dorky' 2010-11-12 fashions were.:?:

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
put me down w/vicks on this. reason.com has a good take on why we should still worry: FDA Will Regulate E-Cigarettes As Tobacco Products - Hit & Run : Reason Magazine

now, as for e-cigs, i've pretty much abandoned my provari for the time being. back on the old standard, the eGo. too bad that infinity was a bust. my coconut was mighty tasty out of that little thing.

there. i got that off my chest. now, back to regularly scheduled vape-talk....

Don't you women realize that these 'guys' are Gay? They want all women to look like boys!:

Explains the runway models......like women are all flat and no hips?....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread