Calling all Sweden-based Users

Status
Not open for further replies.

ducasse

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2020
Drammen, Norway
www.reddit.com
Honestly I've only used one Swedish online store at all, as I find the selection is for some reason better here in Norway (you could still use Klarna). Would buying it from here be an option for your friend? I can give you a list of good Norwegian stores, I think 95% of them use Klarna.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Z-Lee

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    Honestly I've only used one Swedish online store at all, as I find the selection is for some reason better here in Norway (you could still use Klarna). Would buying it from here be an option for your friend? I can give you a list of good Norwegian stores, I think 95% of them use Klarna.
    If you would, that would be great! I did find GreyHaze that she can apparently use. Seems to have a somewhat decent and newer selection still available. Cigge, vape.se, vapehuset - all seem to have a very outdated selection.

ducasse

ECF Veteran
    Apr 28, 2020
    Drammen, Norway
    www.reddit.com
    I mostly use pgvg.no, OK selection and great service. There's also mistervape.no, damperiet.no, dampern.no, krsdamp.no, vapex.no, nordamp.no. For more special interest stuff you might have to import, but at least some of these will also order for you. There are more than these, but these are the ones I've used more than once.

• Love
    Reactions: Z-Lee

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    I mostly use pgvg.no, OK selection and great service. There's also mistervape.no, damperiet.no, dampern.no, krsdamp.no, vapex.no, nordamp.no. For more special interest stuff you might have to import, but at least some of these will also order for you. There are more than these, but these are the ones I've used more than once.
    I will pass these along and see if they'll ship to her. Much thanks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread