camel 9 menthol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have the post count to put this anywhere else... So here goes.

I'm looking for either a DIY recipe, or someone who's producing something as close to a Camel #9 Menthol as possible. I highly doubt just getting a Camel flavor juice and menthol will do it, as part of what makes the 9's so tasty is they also use a bit of vanilla, and it's a rather sweet type of flavor.

We did just get a sample size of Nhaler RY4, and as soon as I tasted it I thought of the regular 9's, but I lack any menthol liquid to test this myself to see if it's spot on or not. I'm also a little afraid of messing up a juice that's already pretty tasty right now.

Anyone out there brave enough to experiment for me? :D

Rosa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2010
Beaverton, Oregon!
Hi, I'm new too!.
I just started vaping less than a week ago and purchased a whole bunch of different tobacco juices in hopes of finding a juice that would taste exactly, exactly exactly like my beloved Camel Filters. Well, I haven't found it yet, but what I did discover is that vaping anything tastes better than smoking Camel Filters. So last night I broke down and ordered some cappuccino flavor and some pepsi flavor (yumm!) and I don't really care anymore if I find that perfect Camel Filter. I wish you all the luck in finding your perfect #9 flavor mix, but I hope you don't give up on all the other yumminess if you can't mix it to taste exactly, exactly the same.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I think you might find this to be normal that you keep finding flavors that you like more and more, I must have a hundred different ones and I keep finding better and better than the original newport flavor I was looking for, the real cig taste is actuallyreally bad compared to some of these flavors out there, it's only gonna get better with time too.!!!

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL
Unfortunately finding a flavor that substitutes your analog smoking is not going to be easy....With that said....I hope you don't get discouraged Cause vaping is a whole new world .....Don't worry about messing up your juice....Cause that is going to happen no matter what you do, just do it in moderation....But we all did it at some point and time...It's just trial and error period for you...Good luck:)

PS There are lots of threads here on ECF about mixing your own juice.....

Yeah, the taste of the #9 menthols I find myself missing occasionally, but as far as DIY, I jumped onto that boat from the start. Tons of experiments, a very few I find unvapable, but the e-juice calculator is immensely helpful.

I was kinda hoping though that someone else had chased this flavor and had a recipe handy. I know it's essentially menthol tobacco with a hint of vanilla, but I'm sure there's something else in it as well - just can't quite seem to figure it out.

jaded

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2009
Lynchburg, VA
Yeah, the taste of the #9 menthols I find myself missing occasionally, but as far as DIY, I jumped onto that boat from the start. Tons of experiments, a very few I find unvapable, but the e-juice calculator is immensely helpful.

I was kinda hoping though that someone else had chased this flavor and had a recipe handy. I know it's essentially menthol tobacco with a hint of vanilla, but I'm sure there's something else in it as well - just can't quite seem to figure it out.
Do you have any small bottles, I could send you a little 3ml bottle of menthol drops and you could try just adding a drop to a ml of the ry4, if shipping isn't much.

Do you have any small bottles, I could send you a little 3ml bottle of menthol drops and you could try just adding a drop to a ml of the ry4, if shipping isn't much.

I do, and that's very sweet of you, but no need. Eventually I'll remember to toss a bottle of menthol in my order when I'm on a flavor spree. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread