Camping and the E cig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yopa

Oct 12, 2013
Minnesota
Question for all you vapers out there. I am heading camping a few times this summer, for the first time since I started vaping. I will have the kid with me on all the trips, and I do not use my e cig in front of him. I expect that it will be quite hot on the trips (most likely between 80-90). Since I will not be using the e cig during the day, what is the best way to store the set up, along with my liquids??

I assume putting it in a hot car is really bad for the juice. I know its not good for the batteries. Can I stick it in a ziplock bag in the cooler?

Would be thankful for any advice people can give me about what they have done when going camping. Using a Kanger evod kit with the a glass tank.

Thanks all!

gjbateman

May 23, 2014
United States
I think both answers are correct. Myself, I keep them in the cooler right next to the beer (out of the water). Heat will slightly degrade your nicotine level and any flavors you may have. Thin or thick let it come to outside temp and carefully fill your tank. If it is thick it tends to get stuck and doesnt flow well down into the tank and can get liquid where you don't want it.

The batteries in a separate zip lock bag of course. Take care charging a cool battery...let it come to outside temp.

The most important thing is to have fun camping with the "kid". They are times to remember.

MalkinMania71

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
PA
I need to jump in here too. I'm going on a two night kayak trip next week. I didn't even think about the heat and the batteries. I planned on having it in my waterproof container but should I wrap something around it to keep it out of direct sunlight. I'm taking 2 T3S tanks and my protank mini. All will be on ego-T batteries. It may be overkill but I don't want to run out of batteries or juice out there. Any other suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread