Can anyone describe Boba's Bounty to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenu2112

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Nashville
I'm fairly new to the forum, but I see people reading about BB like it's the nectar of the gods. Can anyone describe for me what it's like? I've read a lot of posts on it, but all the info is vague (unless I just haven't found the right thread...I am lazy that way).

Is it a tobacco flavor? Fruity? Does it taste like snozberries? Beuhler? Beuhler?

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
It's categorized as a tobacco flavor, but I don't really get much in the way of tobacco from it. I've bought a 100ml bottle of it and that's all I've had, I did vape it all. My first impression was that it was nothing special, but it did grow on me, and since I vaped it all I'd have to at least give it a good/above average rating. I've sort of forgotten the flavor by now, but I'd agree with those that say it's sort of a grainy flavor, somewhat like a graham gracker. The only other thing I would say for sure is that it has some degree of coconut in it, and when I say some degree, I mean I noticed it on only 2 or 3 vapes of the entire 100ml. I can see why it would be many peoples all day vape though, it's not in your face with to much of this or that, it's just sorta there. It's worth a shot imo. Btw, rush rocks.

Last edited:

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
If I'm remembering correctly it's not really overly sweet. Have you tried Bounty Hunter, that I consider to be pretty sweet, it does'nt compare to that on the sweetness scale. It has a pretty neutral flavor profile as far as I'm concerned. I think that's part of the reason alot of people like it, whether they know it or not, they're looking for something that's more along the lines of the blandness of cig smoke, rather than an out of this world super flavor. Like I mentioned before though, it's been a while since I've had it, and I'm sure some would have a different take on it.

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
I got the taste of prunes and cheerios or hay from it. The taste sounds odd but does grow on you.

To me its biggest positive is how lush it feels.Thick clouds of vapor that just fill your mouth with that weight youre used to from a cigarette is the best description I can give you.

That being said Im an avid AVE fan and Bobas is not for me...while youre there try some Hype and Christys Cappucino as well...you'll be glad you did.

Elemental0619

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2009
New Jersey
I got the taste of prunes and cheerios or hay from it. The taste sounds odd but does grow on you.

To me its biggest positive is how lush it feels.Thick clouds of vapor that just fill your mouth with that weight youre used to from a cigarette is the best description I can give you.

That being said Im an avid AVE fan and Bobas is not for me...while youre there try some Hype and Christys Cappucino as well...you'll be glad you did.

Hype, yes! Peach rings anyone?

cramptholomew

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Maryland
I just bought some last week. I taste raisins or prunes, bran cereal, and Red Man tobacco, with a HINT of vanilla bean. Like REAL vanilla bean, not extract. I wasn't sure about it at first, but once it gets going, it's really good. Not too sweet, a well rounded flavor, huge clouds. I think the "graham" that most people taste is the bran. I have a big bottle of graham cracker from MBV, and I don't get the graham flavor at all, in BB.

BlueMoods

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
USA - Arkansas
Well, curiosity got me too, but I tried some a friend had - thankfully. He loves the stuff, to me it was a combination of buckwheat and rye grass hay with some rice straw and brown sugar tossed in, then toasted a bit. I like the toasty notes, but the rest is best left to the cows or the buckwheat pancakes - not my protank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread