Can ANYONE tell me where to buy RED DRAGON liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2008
USA
The juice in the prefilled cartos from Red Dragon is the best in the world.

The mint is excellent. The regular is, too.

They're both like some kind of wonderfully dirty bad yet clean refreshing smoking experience. The vapor has a "body" to it. It's like smoking the strongest cigarette in the world without all of the after effect. No heavy sickly disgusting feeling.

vaping that stuff is like a beautiful naughty woman for your lungs to have their way with. It's THAT good. I just love it. And the vapor that it makes is just ridiculously good.

I mean that stuff is GOOD.
But the closest I can come to figuring out where to get it is this Electronic Cigarette Liquid

magz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2010
Reno, NV
You can't. They only sell the prefilled cartos. Way lame. I had a Red Dragon, was all bad for me, but I did like the vanilla and the tobacco flavors and like you, I'd totally buy some if they sold them, but they don't :( I liked the apple too. Didn't taste much like apple, just yummy and sweet. Maybe if enough of us got in contact with them and begged they'd sell their liquid. I doubt it though. They're makin bank on those cartos. One wouldn't even last me the equivelent of 5 cigs and out of 6 packs if 4 I got about 8 cartos DOA :(

THE

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2008
USA
You can't. They only sell the prefilled cartos. Way lame. I had a Red Dragon, was all bad for me, but I did like the vanilla and the tobacco flavors and like you, I'd totally buy some if they sold them, but they don't :( I liked the apple too. Didn't taste much like apple, just yummy and sweet. Maybe if enough of us got in contact with them and begged they'd sell their liquid. I doubt it though. They're makin bank on those cartos. One wouldn't even last me the equivelent of 5 cigs and out of 6 packs if 4 I got about 8 cartos DOA :(

Yeah
If I had the means, I'd buy a big box full of those cartos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread