Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimilives

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
Vancouver Canada
www.juicyclear.com
Ok here is the deal, I keep popping attys (i have a 808 using a converter to a 510 and only vaping at 3.8 - 4.5 volts and popping an atty every day) so I am all out of regular attys but i have about 10 LR attys around, i am wondering if I back off the battery to 3.4 or so (what a 3.7 battery really puts out) then would it be safe to used stacked ICR 123a batteries with a LR atty? Or am I draining the batteries too quickly?

I will wait for an answer before blowing my ... up.:evil:

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
If I'm not mistaken, he said they were not recommended for the Buzz. I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that is what he said.

I question why the LR's are so popular. They are not recommended for small (510's, etc) batteries, or the eGo/ Riva / Hello, or the Buzz. That narrows down the playing field! But the LR's are talked about a lot. I have several and they are laying in the box. I tried them and didn't care for them. Guess that works out well. I have eGo, Hello, Buzz & some 510's - LOL

Paula

Jimilives

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
Vancouver Canada
www.juicyclear.com
thanks for the input buzzkill, I actually have e2 carts arriving in the morning, what voltage do you have your set at? How long you getting out of them? If i could get 2 days usage before having to chuck them I would be delighted, heck i can get them from china at a buck even a day will suffice. I think I will have to get by tonite with a LR on a happy 16 battery but i am not at all happy about it lol. Thanks again for the support all.

kwcharlie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2009
Houston
acrigs.com
I get 1-2 days from a E2 , I use TV tobacco juice and it has lots of sugar in it so it clogs the wick faster
I run at 4.5 - 4.9 volts on them

If you can enjoy them at 3.5 (or even lower) they won't clog as fast, as they do clog you can turn it up and get it better till it get funkie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread