Status
Not open for further replies.

IML8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2014
Oklahoma
I am trying to stay within a budget and not buy cigarettes, but find something within my budget that is better than the ce5 tanks I've been using.

Take sir2fyablynutz up on his offer. I'm certain it's sincere. People around here actually get a kick out of paying it forward. The ET-S is an outstanding little tank for beginners. Heck, I still use them in some circumstances.

IML8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2014
Oklahoma
See? That's what happens when you're in the middle of posting something and get distracted away from your computer for a while then come back and quickly finish your thought, without catching up, before rushing off again to finish dealing with the original distraction. Anyway, I'm glad it all worked out for the best. I've got to start paying closer attention...:)

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Nice job with the "PIF"!!!!

I just last week had a funny scene where a relative who knows of my hobby was asking questions. I spend like 20 minutes advising on startup shopping, and then DING (lightbulb, forehead smack kind of moment) I realized I had some stuff just sitting that was ALMOST what I was telling them to get.

Mailed out a his/hers package:
Black Ego/Black EVOD
Silver Ego/MiniProtank

I would have preferred sending a "spinner" but didn't have one around.

First feedback - they love it, and will hit a local shop for further advice and try to quit smoking.
Woo-hoo.

If you're gonna vape, you may as well get the setup that's going to satisfy you and is the inevitable setup after you try all the older/cheaper toys...

Get yourself a sub ohm tank (such as the kanger subtank mini that comes with coils and an optional rebuildable deck in case you want to start building) and a variable wattage device that can put out at least 30 watts and is durable, such as the 30watt Istick by Eleaf.

Online you're looking at about $70 bucks new...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread