Can I have a fit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allestaria

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2009
Las Cruces, NM
Well I got to order me some 8mg juice today and some zero juice. I drooled over the pv packages that V2L sells. And I have to wait 2 weeks before I can order me the nice 90 dollar package.

Well I decided I would let my mom know about V2L. And I ended up talking her through the purchase of the nice kit. ..:cool:
I think she was rubbing it in my face..LOL She is getting her kit before I get mine... NOT FAIR I tell you NOT FAIR8-o I introduced her to vapon. And she goes and out does me... /cry

But really its all good. At least this kit will be 100% better then the junk she got from eheath something or other. Store bought garbage.

Now its time to work on my Aunts and Uncles and my x-sis in law and her hubby next. Might have to make a trip to Colo just to show them!! (At least that would be my reason for a vacation!)

2 weeks is a long time to wait. At least I'll have some juice to use in my 901 until I can get the big kit and be set. The company I bought my kit through has yet to return my email about a DOA battery.... Emailed them Wednesday even. ugg I hate bad service to no end.

Thanks Steve. I know my mom will be happy with her kit. To many great reviews to back you up!

Cary

Allestaria

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2009
Las Cruces, NM
Its talking my mom into sharing that will be the hard part!! Course I could go and take the passthrough and a cart. Maybe she wouldn't notice. LOL
She is up in age and does forget where she puts things. Maybe I can convince her that she just miss placed it..
Humm I'll have to think of something. Only a few days before its delivered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread