We have a convert!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kittypie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Charlotte NC
WOOT! I'm a member of another very active forum and one lady expressed her desire to quit the stinkies.

I emailed her and told her about me and my sisters' experiences with V4L, she asked me for an e-cig recommendation and naturally I recommended a V4L starter kit (regular manual) -- she said the mall cigs tasted like you-know-what. I told her if she ordered a kit to let me know and I would send her some samples from my stash. She got her kit on Wednesday and she is SOOOOO happy with it! She got a tobacco sampler kit and she has not had a cig since Wednesday! Yesterday I mailed her off a package with several cartos I filled for her and some juice samples.

This girl is only 21 years old, I'd like to think we have saved her from a lifetime of smoking.

:toast:
(We need a cartwheels emoticon!)

PS HEY V4L peeps...she lives in Arlington Heights, I know you'll take good care o' my girl!

grandpawrichard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2011
Burlington, Washington
Way To Go Kittypie! You may have just saved that young Lady from more than a life of smoking! You may have saved her Life!

Life will now be a bed of

untitledshoot-4265-1.jpg

for her! :) Especially where she is now buying her supplies from one of The Best Companies in the world! :)

GPR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread