• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Can I have your zip code please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
I missed the last one, felt like I was too new, even though it was like a mile from my house :-/

So if folks are still looking at this thread--- I'm in Lansing, 48910. My family all lives in Roseville and Sterling Heights though, so I'm out that way a lot too. I'd love to be included in the next go around.

Charity! You're being silly. everyone is more than welcome at these meets. I think they're great for new vapers because there's always someone there with info you can use. We would have loved meeting you. No reason to be shy with this bunch. :)

CharityRoyal

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2012
Michigan
Charity! You're being silly. everyone is more than welcome at these meets. I think they're great for new vapers because there's always someone there with info you can use. We would have loved meeting you. No reason to be shy with this bunch. :)

At the time I could only look and not post in this section-- but you're right, I could have just popped in. Thanks for the warm welcome!

I'm only an hour from ann arbor-- I'm an awful bowler and a mediocre euchre player, so I can boost everyone's self-esteem ;)

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
At the time I could only look and not post in this section-- but you're right, I could have just popped in. Thanks for the warm welcome!

I'm only an hour from ann arbor-- I'm an awful bowler and a mediocre euchre player, so I can boost everyone's self-esteem ;)
Nobody wants me on their bowling team either Charity. I'm a fair euchre player though. It's just fun to get together.

Hi everyone. I'm new around here been vaping for a month or so. Just thought I would say hey from Up North 49720(Charlevoix)
Welcome masustic. :)

CharityRoyal

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2012
Michigan
It's a very noisy drinking game.

haha, good answer, mist.

Taxman, if you really are in Georgia you may have stumbled into an odd forum ;) But I know what you mean, when I was in Kentucky (spent a few years there) I could never find anyone to play euchre.

And on my first day meeting my coworkers there, they were joking about a hamburger with doughnuts in place of the bun--- I made a joke about using paczki's and all 5 people stared at me blankly. I missed Michigan when I was away :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread