• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Can I join?

Status
Not open for further replies.

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
I am not using the term AA or 12 steps in my posts but my program is such an integral part of me and my life that it will show through and I will answer questions if asked. I am also a Christian and that shows through as well, I hope. I used the dragons as my avatar because of my favorite quote on my signature line. Hopefully that isn't a misleading avatar. I hate trying to be careful of everything. I like dragons. I like the old maps that said "beyond this point there be dragons" because they thought the sea was the end of the world. I like the fact that there were no dragons and everyone was afraid of nothing. So many of our fears are "dragons" in that they just don't turn out to be an issue when we confront them.

What I really meant to say is " Hi Y'all!"

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
This April I upgraded this to an XXV :)

9434225996_7835fac639_z.jpg

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
I was truckin through North Central Mass on my way to South Western Vermont for a wooden covered bridge hunt.
I also had a Wilson House visit planned for that day and I saw this sign up a back mountain road so...

9431476589_6c6d3f2501_o.jpg

9431476613_d744af5bcc_o.jpg

9431476635_557d95d2ba_o.jpg

I caught the Wilson House meeting that night.
If you're ever in the area and grateful, paying respects here is quite an emotional pinnacle and the BW house meetings are great.

THETOTALLYCOOL

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2013
Spanish Harlem
Sober 10 years, a month and a day. For some reason, I didn't go get the chip. Currently, when I do go, it's generally to hear the speakers. Quitting smoking was the next step, I guess. Not sure why I waited so long. In time, I'll address vaping. Then, maybe .........ion or picking my nose.

But seriously, I was waiting for a thread around this topic.

Electraglide1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Dallas, Texas USA
Also a Friend of Bill's. never made the Wilson House but Founders Day in Akron has to be the most awesome event I've ever done-even better than AA World. Every year on or about AA's birthday (June 10th) a large 3 day celebration. Tour Bob & Ann's House, see the Mayflower Hotel, visit the Gate House and ends at Bob & Ann's grave site. Thousands of cool people and meetings etc. Made the trip from Dallas on the Harley and look forward to doing it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread